Groups

Inbetweeners E4

Just watched last one of series 2....absolutely love the program anyone know if there will be a third series?

21 Comments

its ended as if there would be but guessing channel 4 will decide on whteher to commission another one. bet it depends on ratings...

they've got to make a third series, brilliant show.

Last weeks was just so wrong when he got caught in the grannys room!:giggle:

Original Poster

yeah....but as much as i hate to say it...im 16....and some of the stuff they do is exactly like teenage life now adays...like talking bout milfs and that.....a truely great program !

I reckon so, mentioned they still had a year left at school. Hopefully not such a big gap between series this time (if a 3rd is made)

Banned

cant wait for series 3!!
    totally brilliant!

Original Poster

im glad to hear im not the only one who sits indoors laughing to himself quietly :P

Its so popular they will have to. I got second series on p/o from play.com

Original Poster

don't blame you ruthless i will be doing the same tomorrow as well as probably wasting all my money on here

JboyJayJason;5150706

don't blame you ruthless i will be doing the same tomorrow as well as … don't blame you ruthless i will be doing the same tomorrow as well as probably wasting all my money on here

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

anyone watch tonights? what you think of it....when Will said " ooooooooh i thought it was a safe one!"

I cracked up lolling when Jay was talking about him dumping Chloe. "...and my **** was too big for her..."

**** I missed it!
    well annoyed now!

Original Poster

go online and watch marky

Marky264;5151065

**** I missed it! :(well annoyed now!

channel 4 on demand is usually pretty good in having it available quickly

I thought it was a fart sir!

I thought this was the last series but then they said they were doing their as levels, so they still have another year of school. Hope they do another series.

"and my c0ck was too big for her" *cries*

E4 is drivel. Fact.

Chocadooby;5151396

E4 is drivel. Fact.

you are 40+. Fact.

phatboy123;5151407

you are 40+. Fact.

Not even close, but it really is dumbed-down tv of the highest order. My Name Is Earl is probably the only decent programme on there. And don't forget how utterly stupid they get whenever Big Brother returns every year.

Banned

my das is 47 and thinks its briliant
    seems to be a lot better known this series!!
    I loved lil Jay 'in love' haha, filthy lil ******!!
    genius

Original Poster

it is quality writing scripts...lets all hope they bring back the show we all love !
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …162401
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416014106
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17426158
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1325

See more discussions