Groups

Inbetweeners series 3

I noticed its out for pre order on play.com, but does anyone know when its coming back on tv?

5 Comments

It's back later this year, they are filming it at the moment

The filming is going around my house literally as we speak. And the crew have said it will be aired later this year.

drmsa;8514507

The filming is going around my house literally as we speak. And the crew … The filming is going around my house literally as we speak. And the crew have said it will be aired later this year.

:w00t:

Original Poster

i was hoping for the month of air as i had figured out from the pre order date that it was some time this year. cheers for replying tho folks

joxeruk2000;8514534

i was hoping for the month of air as i had figured out from the pre order … i was hoping for the month of air as i had figured out from the pre order date that it was some time this year. cheers for replying tho folks

Quite simply, it's not been announced- so it's a case of wait and see! The sooner the better though, I say!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…77
      2. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE33
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764320
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism814

See more discussions