Groups

Inception-No spoilers No spoilers do not read if you havnt seen this film

Just got back from watching this amazing film, if you want to comment on this film please do not post any spoilers.
    I rewatched memento last night to get back into nolans mind You must go see this film at the cinema its so mindblowing.
    What do you think?

15 Comments

I think it looks amazing, but I am a bit worried that I will be let down if I go see it?

Original Poster

have you seen memento?

Surely if people who haven't seen the film are not reading this then it doesn't matter if there are spoilers does it?

I saw it on Wednesday and yes it is indeed good. It is getting rather overhyped though which may ruin it for some.

Original Poster

cause what happens if you dont put no spoilers in the title some people post spoilers etc which is not fair on people who havnt seen this amazing film

I was just meaning if people who haven't watched it can't post and people who have watched it but can't post anything other than 'its good' or 'its bad' then not much is going to get posted is all ;-)

Loved Memento and very much looking forward to seeing this too. Just trying to find an Orange Wednesday friend

Banned

just got back too fantastic film one of those that you just have to keep your eyes on the screen incase you miss anything.. a definite must see film

Thanks guys, think I will def go see it

Banned

Remember that feeling you had watching The Matrix back in 1999 at the cinema for the first time? Watching Inception gives you that feeling again. Possibly better than The Matrix, time will tell.

why dont you put inception possible spoilers. I was meant to go see it tonight but it didnt happen

Banned

Not enough people going to watch this movie it seems. Everyone should go see it!!!

OH MY GOD.
    MIND = BLOWN
    so good.

whats it about?

Watched it twice now, once on the large Imax in London and then again last night at my local cinema - needless to say I thoroughly enjoyed it although it's difficult to say anything without any spoilers. The excellent soundtrack worked well in the film, bought it this morning and currently listening to it.

ilovepink - difficult to say as I think it's best to go and see the film without knowing anything about it, if you're watching trailers don't watch any of the later ones as they give too much away. The basic premise is similar in concept to the likes of the Matrix and Dark City.

John

Johnmcl7

Watched it twice now, once on the large Imax in London and then again … Watched it twice now, once on the large Imax in London and then again last night at my local cinema - needless to say I thoroughly enjoyed it although it's difficult to say anything without any spoilers. The excellent soundtrack worked well in the film, bought it this morning and currently listening to it.ilovepink - difficult to say as I think it's best to go and see the film without knowing anything about it, if you're watching trailers don't watch any of the later ones as they give too much away. The basic premise is similar in concept to the likes of the Matrix and Dark City.John

k thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846180
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764241
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31144
      4. Find out how good your GP surgery is67

See more discussions