Groups

Inception Tickets 13th July Swansea

Anyone got 2 tickets they aren't going to use? Wouldn't mind taking a couple of friends! Thanks in advance Have a good evening all..

8 Comments

whats the code?

Original Poster

what do you mean?

you need a code/password to enter to get the tickets

Original Poster

it was all here

hotukdeals.com/fre…e=2

can't seem to make the site load tonight for the tickets though

you could have just put the code instead of making me copy and paste got you 2 will pm you the guff tomorrow

Original Poster

lol sorry i didnt know what i was doing! just got back from football! Sorry for the hassle, thanks for helping me out!

agentjont

lol sorry i didnt know what i was doing! just got back from football! … lol sorry i didnt know what i was doing! just got back from football! Sorry for the hassle, thanks for helping me out!

wernt being arsey just would have been easier but no probs anyway, yr sorted now. Like i said will pm you tomo i'm off t bed now

Original Poster

michelleleemoo

wernt being arsey just would have been easier but no probs anyway, yr … wernt being arsey just would have been easier but no probs anyway, yr sorted now. Like i said will pm you tomo i'm off t bed now

sorry i wasnt implying you were! thought it was just a bit of banter. sent you a pm anyways, night!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Get an annual MOT reminder713
      2. One for the mathmaticians2742
      3. word association Game74044576
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767437

See more discussions