Expired

Inclusive mobile minutes/ calls to Jersey

Found 5th Aug 2013
Hi all,

Does ANYONE know if ANY of the networks include calls to Jersey as part of their all inclusive minutes by any chance? My other half is moving there for a bit and looking to get a sim only deal that allows me to call Jersey mobiles but most seem to classify it as international :s!

ANY HELP/ GUIDANCE/ ADVICE on calling Jersey for cheap would be much appreciated.

Thanks a lot

6 Comments

Don't know this helps but I am currently on Ovivo. If you never heard of it, it's a network that gives free allowance every month. You pay £15 for the sim but that is credited as credit into the sim but anyway I made a call to a friend in Jerey and instead of using my free minutes, it used my credit instead.

Just had a quick look and this one looks quite good:
http://www.call2call.co.uk/cheap-calls/jersey

-NGPinternational388
Edited by: "NGPinternational388" 5th Aug 2013

Original Poster

Thanks for your reply - yes, checked Ovivo and they do not deduct from the free minutes.

Call2call looks good for landlines but she will only have a mobile unfortunately.

jmdcam

Thanks for your reply - yes, checked Ovivo and they do not deduct from … Thanks for your reply - yes, checked Ovivo and they do not deduct from the free minutes.Call2call looks good for landlines but she will only have a mobile unfortunately.

Most calls to a jersey mobile seems to be quite expensive. Is she going to have Internet there? If she does then maybe you can talk to her using VoIP like Skype, Viber etc.

Original Poster

She may do but uncertain - just hoping to be able to find ANY operator that includes Jersey in their minutes as then will be able to speak to her freely!

I doubt very much you will get any operator that includes Jersey as they would have to have an agreement with Jersey Telecom and it would simply not make them any money. If you cannot skype then the cheapest way would be for you to phone her on a payphone or once she is here (I live in Jersey) she could get a pay as you go sim with the cheapest roaming charge and post it to you to use to phone her. Can't think of any other way round it i'm afraid.

jtglobal.com/Jer…ns/

Original Poster

lonedealhunter

I doubt very much you will get any operator that includes Jersey as they … I doubt very much you will get any operator that includes Jersey as they would have to have an agreement with Jersey Telecom and it would simply not make them any money. If you cannot skype then the cheapest way would be for you to phone her on a payphone or once she is here (I live in Jersey) she could get a pay as you go sim with the cheapest roaming charge and post it to you to use to phone her. Can't think of any other way round it i'm afraid.http://www.jtglobal.com/Jersey/Personal/Mobile/Handsets-and-tariffs/Roaming-Solutions/

Thanks a lot - looks like there is no way round this.
Post a comment
@
    Text