Income Tax Advice


    Can anyone recommend anyone decent for getting some advice around income tax / paye and self assessment tax return completion?

    1 Comment

    I am afraid unless you want to go to the free lessons provided by the inland revenue you will have to employ an accountant.
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7131345

      See more discussions