EXPIRED

Incompetent Amazon cancel my Wii U order. Back to the drawing board, what's the next best deal?

Hi I ordered the Wii U 8gb basic party pack which included Nintendoland, Mario Kart 8 and Super Mario 3D world. Price was £199.99 but I had a £10 voucher if I spent £50 or more. I used the voucher bringing this down to £189.99.

Estimated delivery day was 5th December. I received an email a few days ago telling me my delivery date was delayed and would now be 12th Dec. They've now wrote to me this morning telling me my order has been cancelled as they are unable to get this from their supplier.

They have offered me a measly £15 off voucher for the inconvenience and no mention about the £10 off code I used. So basically they are offering me £5 for messing me around.

I'm sure there are plenty of people on the same boat so just wondering what is the current next best deal out there. My son is mainly interested in the Mario games. I've already bought him Smash Bros and Donkey Kong separately. Also what's the deal with New Super Luigi U? Can't find that game anywhere other than ebay at very silly prices.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

4 Comments

This deal seems good, only negqtive is that it's from eBay.

hotukdeals.com/dea…020

smyths wii u 8gb, new mario and smash bro £179

nice to see the "Basic" stock is selling through, finally.

or game have wii u basic with skylands trap team starter pack £170

game.co.uk/en/…Id=

I have wii u you also need to get mario kart 8 if you can but smash bros and donkey kong will keep him busy
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread422914432
    2. Money Saving Tips...2038
    3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1326
    4. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1430

See more discussions