Groups
    EXPIRED

Incontinence pads

A member of this forum is a little shy about revealing a bit of a stress incontinence problem. I said I kick off a thread on her behalf, so any help appreciated.

Thanks

25 Comments

How Kind of you to do that for your * friend*
    May i suggest she avoids stress, practise some pelvic floor exercises and wear some form of protection in her pants.
    All of these together should minimise the problem.
    :d

Original Poster

pcnutta

How Kind of you to do that for your * friend*

Not a problem, you know how embarrassed some people get. I should have also mentioned that she's Welsh, so woollen products are out of the question as they'd be rather incestuous.

heres some sites for her

[url]www.stickacorkupya.com[/url]
    [url]www.sowittogether.net[/url]
    [url]www.dispsablepants.org[/url]

Banned

mikewot

Not a problem, you know how embarrassed some people get. I should have … Not a problem, you know how embarrassed some people get. I should have also mentioned that she's Welsh, so woollen products are out of the question as they'd be rather incestuous.

is it april already :giggle: :giggle:

sassie

is it april already :giggle: :giggle:

thats what i was thinking!!

but didnt want to embarrass myself! :oops:

i nearly pi55ed myself reading this thread :giggle:

Original Poster

talldav

i nearly pi55ed myself reading this thread :giggle:

Someone I know did, hence my kicking this thread off.

all sorted now mike? did she find our advice helpfull?
    ps is she old as sadly older women have this as part of the ageing process..

HAHAHAHA!!! one joke after another HAHAHA oops ive made a puddle.

Original Poster

pcnutta

all sorted now mike? did she find our advice helpfull?

I'm not sure. Has changed her avatar though and it blushes quite often.

ps is she old as sadly older women have this as part of the ageing … ps is she old as sadly older women have this as part of the ageing process..

True. I don't think she's in the first flush of youth. Probably one of those women in their thirties who dress like they're in their twenties and no one has the courage to just say no.

Banned

mikewot

I'm not sure. Has changed her avatar though and it blushes quite … I'm not sure. Has changed her avatar though and it blushes quite often.True. I don't think she's in the first flush of youth. Probably one of those women in their thirties who dress like they're in their twenties and no one has the courage to just say no.

that would encompass quiet a few of the women on here then .. I hear tenna lady do a good trade via here :giggle:

I need them myself after reading these threads..................oops there goes another

mikewot

I'm not sure. Has changed her avatar though and it blushes quite … I'm not sure. Has changed her avatar though and it blushes quite often.True. I don't think she's in the first flush of youth. Probably one of those women in their thirties who dress like they're in their twenties and no one has the courage to just say no.

Lmao

Im sure she dresses in her 20s because she is in her 20s! LOL:whistling:
    :giggle:

However what a compliment to you that she came to you to share her problems. Maybe suggest she joins a fetish group. Her problem may turn out to be someone elses enjoyment!

Original Poster

pcnutta

However what a compliment to you that she came to you to share her … However what a compliment to you that she came to you to share her problems.

I'm used to women unburdening on me.

Maybe suggest she joins a fetish group. Her problem may turn out to be … Maybe suggest she joins a fetish group. Her problem may turn out to be someone elses enjoyment!

Please see my reply to your first point.

Hate to be serious, but agree that the suggested pelvic floor exercises are a good idea.

Here's how to find themuscles and how to do it:
    babycentre.co.uk/pre…or/

Otherwise, if this doesn't work, see the GP and get prescribed Yentreve.

In the short term, TenaLady pads are useful (recommended in my antenatal classin case of problems, before anybody starts casting doubt on my waterworks :roll: ). You can buy them from Boots online if you can't face a face-to-face transaction

HTH
    MElissa

Banned

what is yentreve?

A drug to help ... (not that I'd know)

Banned

melissab

A drug to help ... (not that I'd know)

i gathered that ;-) I meant help in what way

stops a rainbow doon the shallow end of a morning

sorry ....

netdoctor.co.uk/med…tml

If pelvic floor exercises can't sort it, then there's little option but to either go down the drug route, or manage the effects ...

Banned

thanks for linkie melissa, interesting read :thumbsup:

Pampers are cheap and cheerful... sort of...

Why is everyone taking the pi55 in this thread?? oops

harlzter

Why is everyone taking the pi55 in this thread?? oops

There's only one person with the issue...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      2. word association Game74044544
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
      4. Spotify Family Premium share721

See more discussions