Found 29th Nov 2010
Has anyone else noticed an increase in the amount of new members on here? They seem to be opening lots of sale threads and either not replying or acting stupid in them. There sentences dont make sence either making them sound foriegn aswel!

They seem to be high value items. Anyone else noticed?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
82 Comments

There sentences dont make sence either making them sound foriegn aswel!

irony

There[/b] sentences dont make sence either making them sound foriegn … There[/b] sentences dont make sence either making them sound foriegn aswel!

+2
Edited by: "midlandscomics" 29th Nov 2010

You can now post without being a member, so those who just lurked will now post occasionally...

Charlie Scene

irony

Pedantry failure.

Banned

Charlie Scene

irony

[img]t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTK_VOIUBTPE-FAYDfA9dir7MhmDRUbi-dgVFbVnW5hrP92xIIvVQ[/img]

dxx

Pedantry failure.

thanks corrected, i love sarcasm give me some more...X)

Charlie Scene

irony

looooooool X)

Their
Sense
Foreign

lollingtons.

Marina

looooooool X)

no it's lol mate, not looooooool

Her sentences do make sense though, she just spelt a few words wrong. Hardly a reason to troll the life out of a thread.(oh wait...).

Sloth/Mod

Pre-Xmas always sees a surge in new members on here............they will be the miscers of next year and the circle goes on.

thesaint

TheirSenseForeignlollingtons.

Omg

Wtf

U r a genus m8.

Charlie Scene

no it's lol mate, not looooooool

Oooooooooooops, can you teach english for me please? Thanks.

Banned

Herro?

Marina

Oooooooooooops, can you teach english for me please? Thanks.

no sorry mate haven't got the time nor the patience

Banned

Dayyyyuuuuummmmm Pwned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charlie Scene

no sorry mate haven't got the time nor the patience

wel its ur foult if maik lotso mistkes den

Syzable

Pre-Xmas always sees a surge in new members on here.

And the servers usually start creaking about this time or they update the site.....

Marina

wel its ur foult if maik lotso mistkes den

sowie

Original Poster

I'm on my iPhone which is a pain to type on. It all very well you all being able to spell but why are you all on here and not at work? Not smart enough to get a job it seems. only one person noticed I said there sentences dint make sense not that there spell wrong!

Very funny thou.
They seem like scammers to me. It's a shame
Edited by: "lincolnsmommy" 29th Nov 2010

Charlie Scene

sowie

Its ok mate, i need a better teacher anyway.

lincolnsmommy

I'm on my iPhone which is a pain to type on. It all very well you all … I'm on my iPhone which is a pain to type on. It all very well you all being able to spell but why are you all on here and not at work? Not smart enough to get a job it seems. only one person noticed I said there sentences dint make sense not that there sort wrong! Very funny thou. They seem like scammers to me. It's a shame

don't take it too serious it's just a joke mate

Banned

lincolnsmommy

I'm on my iPhone which is a pain to type on.

Ah.... I feel your pain.

No such problems with a Samsung Galaxy S.

Original Poster

Charlie Scene

don't take it too serious it's just a joke mate

I know chick that why I said very funny. I'm just being cheeky back

And the galaxy is a poor mans iPhone! No offence

lincolnsmommy

I'm on my iPhone which is a pain to type on.

only if you have fat fingers X)

Banned

lincolnsmommy

I'm on my iPhone which is a pain to type on. It all very well you all … I'm on my iPhone which is a pain to type on. It all very well you all being able to spell but why are you all on here and not at work? Not smart enough to get a job it seems. only one person noticed I said there sentences dint make sense not that there spell wrong! Very funny thou. They seem like scammers to me. It's a shame

Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you got pwned!!!!!! you fool. dont criticise others for their spelling mistakes if you cant spell for **** yourself. hahahahahahahaaaaaaa. charlie pwn this fool again!!!!! now!!!!!!

stones people should glasshouses in NOT throw !!!!!!!

something like that .............

Banned

rangermastiffs

stones people should glasshouses in NOT throw !!!!!!!something like that … stones people should glasshouses in NOT throw !!!!!!!something like that .............

hahahahaaaaaaaaaaa this!!!!!!

Banned

exreme failage!!!!!!!!

Increase on traffic usually happens before the competition, friends of friends and such not.

Expect a few threads regarding peoples attitudes shortly after the christmas period.

lincolnsmommy

I'm on my iPhone which is a pain to type on. It all very well you all … I'm on my iPhone which is a pain to type on. It all very well you all being able to spell but why are you all on here and not at work? Not smart enough to get a job it seems.

Maybe we are all on our iphones to.(How do you know when someone has an iphone? They tell you).

Do you believe foreigners shouldn't be allowed?

Edited by: "thesaint" 29th Nov 2010

And all because of THIS

Sloth/Mod

iBRAcaDabra

exreme failage!!!!!!!!

Would/do we know you from a previous incarnation?

lincolnsmommy

I'm on my iPhone which is a pain to type on. It all very well you all … I'm on my iPhone which is a pain to type on. It all very well you all being able to spell but why are you all on here and not at work? Not smart enough to get a job it seems. only one person noticed I said there sentences dint make sense not that there spell wrong! Very funny thou. They seem like scammers to me. It's a shame

Dear lord woman, has this thread taught you nothing?

I have noticed a lot of new members with some attitude like the one in this thread.

You create a badly spelt thread about peoples bad spelling and expect people on here to overlook it??

nikkib123

You create a badly spelt thread about peoples bad spelling and expect … You create a badly spelt thread about peoples bad spelling and expect people on here to overlook it??

It's "hear", not "here"!

Made you look.

Banned

ahhhhhhhhhh this thread sucks no one con spel 2day

thesaint

It's "hear", not "here"!Made you look.

Banned

iBRAcaDabra

exreme failage!!!!!!!!

Multi Id's are not permitted. If there's a reason why you don't use the original account, do get in touch via the Contact Us option. You don't need to be signed in to use that facility.

Trading Rules Revised

The Trading Rules were updated on 09/11/2010. If you use the trading … The Trading Rules were updated on 09/11/2010. If you use the trading forums it's in your interests to review. Click here for further info.

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Hot deals notification22
    2. How are these websites Direct2Mum, PreciousLittleOne?11
    3. Is this expensive?69
    4. 48 hour working time directive812

See more discussions