Groups

Increased 4kg in a week??

Another bizarre thread..

Same time last week I weighed 61kg.
    Now I weigh 65kg...
    What's going on?

32 Comments

You're getting heavier. That's what's going on.

your a fat fe***** thats what it is who ate all the pies lolololol

singer

Water retention ? :?

Constipation ? ;-)

Or have you just been binge eating ? :whistling:

Have a poo and cut down on the eating....!!

Banned

You are an ele-font so it is allowed :thumbsup:

singer;7685655

your a fat fe***** thats what it is who ate all the pies lololololsinger

@ 61kgs......lol! :?

heavy hat?

the new craze thats sweeping the nation-the greggs diet:whistling:

4kg in a week. Jheeeeeeze

Foxy102;7685650

You're getting heavier. That's what's going on.

:lol:

water.

You ain't getting heaier, it has just been on Channel4 news that gravity has increased it's pull this week due to the position of the moon.

It is expected to revert to previous pull within the next 2 weeks

Just a few questions
    1) Any change in diet ( New foods/restraunt/fast food/crisps)
    2) Are you male or female- If your a female any change in cycle and when was your last period are you feling bloated
    3) How old are you
    4) Have you had any heart conditions- any shortness of breath
    5) Are you on any long term medication ( Steriods)

Please contact your GP ASAP

Original Poster

RichD;7685748

You ain't getting heaier, it has just been on Channel4 news that gravity … You ain't getting heaier, it has just been on Channel4 news that gravity has increased it's pull this week due to the position of the moon.It is expected to revert to previous pull within the next 2 weeks

Ok....:?

RichD;7685748

You ain't getting heaier, it has just been on Channel4 news that gravity … You ain't getting heaier, it has just been on Channel4 news that gravity has increased it's pull this week due to the position of the moon.It is expected to revert to previous pull within the next 2 weeks

ooh , that explains a lot then :oops:

my wii said I was overweight, 5ft 10, size 12 :thinking:

Are you on the rag?

Original Poster

Rukshan;7685761

Just a few questions1) Any change in diet ( New foods/restraunt/fast … Just a few questions1) Any change in diet ( New foods/restraunt/fast food/crisps) 2) Are you male or female- If your a female any change in cycle and when was your last period are you feling bloated3) How old are you4) Have you had any heart conditions- any shortness of breath5) Are you on any long term medication ( Steriods)Please contact your GP ASAP

Ok now I'm scared..
    I'm male, 23, have high metabolism, wanted to increase 60 to 70kg over 6 months but just gained 4kg (apparently)..

Rukshan;7685761

Just a few questions1) Any change in diet ( New foods/restraunt/fast … Just a few questions1) Any change in diet ( New foods/restraunt/fast food/crisps) 2) Are you male or female- If your a female any change in cycle and when was your last period are you feling bloated3) How old are you4) Have you had any heart conditions- any shortness of breath5) Are you on any long term medication ( Steriods)Please contact your GP ASAP

Mate, she only needs to visit the loo, chill.

Original Poster

moob;7685825

Mate, she only needs to visit the loo, chill.

I'm a he..

Are your pockets full of loose change?

ele-font;7685832

I'm a he..

My apologies fella.:thumbsup:

Most likely medical cause not planetary..answer the questions and see a doctor

Im 6 ft 2 and 81 kg but I go up and down a few kilograms all the time.

Relax

Original Poster

moob;7685846

My apologies fella.:thumbsup:

No probs ..maybe it's water then. Just wanted to know if it's normal

choc1969;7685794

ooh , that explains a lot then :oops:my wii said I was overweight, 5ft … ooh , that explains a lot then :oops:my wii said I was overweight, 5ft 10, size 12 :thinking:

Mine said I was on drugs.

dontasciime;7685923

Mine said I was on drugs.

but you are

choc1969;7685929

but you are

Yes you're right but they are legal.

Well It can be water, and you may be taking supplements that make you retain water and add carbs. If you feel unwell see a doctor. You should have said that it was wanted/anticipated weight gain

Original Poster

CFC_Mark;7685905

Im 6 ft 2 and 81 kg but I go up and down a few kilograms all the … Im 6 ft 2 and 81 kg but I go up and down a few kilograms all the time.Relax

Maybe your diet different to mine buddy. I'm 5"8 and hardly ever gain weight until today :-D

Could just be dodgy scales, mine make me a good deal lighter on the kitchen floor than on the bathroom floor. Guess where I weigh myself now...

ele-font;7685987

Maybe your diet different to mine buddy. I'm 5"8 and hardly ever gain … Maybe your diet different to mine buddy. I'm 5"8 and hardly ever gain weight until today :-D

Maybe. Plus I do weights at the gym so i probably lose muscle mass. Do you do weights?

Mod & Ed

Penny Saver;7686073

Could just be dodgy scales, mine make me a good deal lighter on the … Could just be dodgy scales, mine make me a good deal lighter on the kitchen floor than on the bathroom floor. Guess where I weigh myself now...

+1 or maybe scale batteries going? mine were, scales said I weighed 10stone last week, not been that weight since birth lol :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278966
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635
      3. What is there free to do in your town?25
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020

See more discussions