India v South Africa - 3 T20 matches - Live on Star Gold (+HD) - Sky Channel 705 (free with basic entertainment package)

Posted 14th Sep
Star TV UK has confirmed that it will be broadcasting the South Africa tour of India, starting this Sunday.

Star Gold will be the exclusive UK broadcaster of the T20 tournament. It will be held across various cities in India, with coverage beginning at 13:00 (UK). Star Gold UK will relay pictures from sister channel, Star Sports in India.

The channel will broadcast the first T20 ODI, being played at Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium, Dharamsala, followed by the second on Wednesday 18th September at Punjab Cricket Association IS Bindra Stadium, Mohali and the third at M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru.

Star Gold UK will begin with pre-match coverage, along with a conclusion of each match, with post-match analysis.

• 1st T20 - Sunday 15/09 - Start time 2.30pm
  • 2nd T20 - Wednesday 18/09 - Start time 2.30pm
  • 3rd T20 - Sunday 22/09 - Start time 2.30pm

Not clear whether the test series will also be shown on the channel:
  • 1st Test - Starts Wednesday 02/10 - Start time 5am
  • 2nd Test - Starts Thursday 10/10 - Start time 5am
  • 3rd Test - Starts Saturday 19/10 - Start time 5am
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

10 Comments
Hi @CaptainMBE
As this is info / heads up rather than a deal we have moved this to Misc
andywedge14/09/2019 19:20

Hi @CaptainMBE As this is info / heads up rather than a deal we have moved …Hi @CaptainMBE As this is info / heads up rather than a deal we have moved this to Misc

Odd, the IPL info was allowed to stay as a deal!
hotukdeals.com/dea…900
Thanks, I'm subscribed to HotstarUK (via a NowTV stick), so hoping it'll be on there.
Edited by: "Crossbow" 14th Sep
Crossbow14/09/2019 21:25

Thanks, I'm subscribed to HotstarUK (via a NowTV stick), so hoping it'll …Thanks, I'm subscribed to HotstarUK (via a NowTV stick), so hoping it'll be on there.

Any good deals on HotStar - been looking for one for a while now?
matwalaboy22/09/2019 16:18

Any good deals on HotStar - been looking for one for a while now?

Not that I know of for the UK-version, but if have access to a VPN (with an Indian server) & a relative/friend who can pay on your behalf with an Indian-based card, you can get it for very low.
Crossbow22/09/2019 16:27

Not that I know of for the UK-version, but if have access to a VPN (with …Not that I know of for the UK-version, but if have access to a VPN (with an Indian server) & a relative/friend who can pay on your behalf with an Indian-based card, you can get it for very low.

Hotstar seems to detect the VPN and blocks access out - already tried that
matwalaboy22/09/2019 16:50

Hotstar seems to detect the VPN and blocks access out - already tried that …Hotstar seems to detect the VPN and blocks access out - already tried that

What VPN(s) have you tried & did you try after it's stably connected to an Indian server for at least 5mins?

This works fine for me (screenshots below): PureVPN 1 year subscription for £9.50 ($11.88) @ PureVPN

But last time I checked some months ago, in order to subscribe to Hotstar India you still need to be able to pay with an Indian-based card in Indian rupees.

38522679-bkzpy.jpg
38522679-rJJ3U.jpg
Get an IPTV sub and you can even watch the Indian ads!
Crossbow22/09/2019 17:11

What VPN(s) have you tried & did you try after it's stably connected to an …What VPN(s) have you tried & did you try after it's stably connected to an Indian server for at least 5mins?This works fine for me (screenshots below): PureVPN 1 year subscription for £9.50 ($11.88) @ PureVPNBut last time I checked some months ago, in order to subscribe to Hotstar India you still need to be able to pay with an Indian-based card in Indian rupees.[Image] [Image]

Thanks a lot - will try with this. I actually have a relative in India who has been kind enough to share his subscription with me, but last time the VPN was getting detected and it didn't work for me. Will give this a shot.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants