Expired

Indian Buffet/All You Can Eat

Found 11th Mar 2013
Does anyone know of an All You Can Eat Indian Buffet in or around the Yorkshire area i.e Preferably Barnsley, will also consider Wakefield, Castleford, Sheffield, Doncaster. Tried searching on Google & Trip Advisor but not had no luck.

I appreciate any help & replies, thank you.
Community Updates
Ask
13 Comments
I know it's not Yorkshire but if you can get to Manchester I would definitely recommend nawaabs as it has got an immense choice on offer
hey i went to 1 in bradford, there are loads and loads, none in wakefield anyway 1 in leeds i think but i go to bradford at Sunrise resturant £7 per person under 6 free at Otley road, or Anams resturent at great horton rd £12 per person kids half price 5-10 age. there is lalas in wakefield but only like 5 course meals etc
sunrise have 12 dishes as anams have 20 but i would go to sunrise for less money cos anams make 3 meat currys rest veg and you will be really full, my advise is PLEASE DO NOT GET ATTICTED TO BUFFETS YOU WILL GO REALLY FAT AS I DID my stomach exploaded and you get really thirsty
Stomach exploded?

Sounds serious
Aagrah in Bradford (other locations too) is the best Indian buffet i've ever been to.
£14 per person but it is amazing, beautiful, and the place is nice. My favourite restaurant in Bradford
Akaash in Clekheaton, go Thursdays for the lamb chops.
I'll second Annams love food there. Habib's at Bradford Moor is also good. In Doncaster I know of 2. 1 opposite the Range on York Road. Tried once and was rubbish. On a Sundsy theres a buffet at the Aagrah at Woodlands, not tried it yet but it's always packed
KingAzzA

I know it's not Yorkshire but if you can get to Manchester I would … I know it's not Yorkshire but if you can get to Manchester I would definitely recommend nawaabs as it has got an immense choice on offer

A little to far for me but thank you for your input

sofiasar

hey i went to 1 in bradford, there are loads and loads, none in wakefield … hey i went to 1 in bradford, there are loads and loads, none in wakefield anyway 1 in leeds i think but i go to bradford at Sunrise resturant £7 per person under 6 free at Otley road, or Anams resturent at great horton rd £12 per person kids half price 5-10 age. there is lalas in wakefield but only like 5 course meals etc

Ill consider these, Is the Sunrise & Anams both All You Can Eat Buffets? Looking for a decent size Menu. Thanks for your reply

ediblebob

Aagrah in Bradford (other locations too) is the best Indian buffet i've … Aagrah in Bradford (other locations too) is the best Indian buffet i've ever been to. £14 per person but it is amazing, beautiful, and the place is nice. My favourite restaurant in Bradford

Ill be considering this thank you, what is the Menu like? There is a large group of us going, so there would need to be quite a lot on offer on the Buffet. Thanks for your Reply.

glass_half_full

Akaash in Clekheaton, go Thursdays for the lamb chops.

Thanks for you reply, I have been recommended the Akaash (the worlds largest?), but the Menu doesn't seem to offer alot http://www.aakashrestaurant.co.uk/images/stories/menus/special-buffet-menu.pdf

Lemmin83

I'll second Annams love food there. Habib's at Bradford Moor is also … I'll second Annams love food there. Habib's at Bradford Moor is also good. In Doncaster I know of 2. 1 opposite the Range on York Road. Tried once and was rubbish. On a Sundsy theres a buffet at the Aagrah at Woodlands, not tried it yet but it's always packed

Will definitely consider these. 100% looking for a Buffet, so will consider Annams, Habib's & Aagrah, Do these all offer an All You Can eat Buffet? Thanks for your reply.
your toilet the morning after will not be pleasant!
autolesbona

your toilet the morning after will not be pleasant!

Thanks for that.
any time
ediblebob

Aagrah in Bradford (other locations too) is the best Indian buffet i've … Aagrah in Bradford (other locations too) is the best Indian buffet i've ever been to. £14 per person but it is amazing, beautiful, and the place is nice. My favourite restaurant in Bradford

I totally agree!!! Best buffet I've tried in a long time!!!
Aagrah's In Bradford has a massive selection for their buffet for starters, mains, and dessert....so much choice & get so full!!! They even have a chef making something fresh right there & then for you....last time I went it was some kind of fish he made....my mate was vegeterian so they served her a mushroom dish brought to the table by a chef thinking she'd like it.... She loved it!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants