Groups

Indoor aerials

Is there such thing as a good indoor aerial? Am moving to uni in a few weeks and the room doesnt have an aerial.

10 Comments

a coat hanger?

I had to replace my exterior aerial last week and I asked the same question to the guy that was installing it and he said no.

These work perfectly. They hide behind a picture Works for Freeview too. I use one in our attic room.
    qvcuk.com/ukq…K21

You may find one cheaper elsewhere.

[img]images-p.qvc.com/is/…001?$ukproddetailmain$[/img]

Predikuesi;2954091

These work perfectly. They hide behind a picture Works for Freeview … These work perfectly. They hide behind a picture Works for Freeview too. I use one in our attic room.http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.420215/walk.yah.UKEL-UK21You may find one cheaper elsewhere.[img]http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/4/15/420215.001?$ukproddetailmain$[/img]

That seems quite good, i got one from argos (534/7380) £29.99, and the only freeview channels i can get are bbc, 1,2,3,news and cbbc.

Hopefully it won't matter what aerial you have once they switch off the analogue signal and boost the digital Should be happening here next year

kcphil;2954158

That seems quite good, i got one from argos (534/7380) £29.99, and the … That seems quite good, i got one from argos (534/7380) £29.99, and the only freeview channels i can get are bbc, 1,2,3,news and cbbc.

I can get all of them except Channel 5 and QVC (so no problem there then:) ).

best i've come across is the anti-ference silver sensor, cost bout a tenner in many local shops, think maplins do them for a few quid more

Predikuesi;2954189

I can get all of them except Channel 5 and QVC (so no problem there … I can get all of them except Channel 5 and QVC (so no problem there then:) ).

With the one from argos?

Original Poster

Thanks guys
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?88
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?44
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846240
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News66

See more discussions