EXPIRED

infant childs ugg boots

Im looking for some ugg boots for a baby size 6mths aprox
The best price i have found is 34.99 does anyone know where i will get them for less they must be beige , brown or neutral,
Thanks for any help
Sarah

8 Comments

That is rather a lot of cash for something that will only see about 3 months of use.

Gazbert;4358158

That is rather a lot of cash for something that will only see about 3 … That is rather a lot of cash for something that will only see about 3 months of use.

Theyre not going to see ANY use. A six month old baby can't walk, so its obviously just for decoration, ugh.

Original Poster

im very greatfull for your opinion however all i wanted to know was if anyone knows where i can get them cheaper were going away to lapland in december and they for then to keep babys feet warm
i have had a pair for 2 yrs and have never been let down by them i can afford to buy them i know they only last 3mths but so will the bouncer i paid £80 for because that is the one i wanted we work hard for our money and choose to buy the things we like so if anyone does know if i can get them for a better price please let me know thanks
Sarah

If you don't mind them being Deckers Uggs, USC have Just Sheepskin baby uggs reduced to £10, this was instore in Basingstoke, can't see them online unfortunately.

Original Poster

littletiger;4358985

If you don't mind them being Deckers Uggs, USC have Just Sheepskin baby … If you don't mind them being Deckers Uggs, USC have Just Sheepskin baby uggs reduced to £10, this was instore in Basingstoke, can't see them online unfortunately.

as long as they have the real sheepskin in really cos alot of the cheap ones are nasty inside that brillian theres a usc not far from me think ill have a run down thanks rep left

britonsarah;4359004

as long as they have the real sheepskin in really cos alot of the cheap … as long as they have the real sheepskin in really cos alot of the cheap ones are nasty inside that brillian theres a usc not far from me think ill have a run down thanks rep left

They looked gorgeous, tempted to get some for my mate but her baby isn't due til august!

You may be best waiting til nearer the time. I assume that your LO is not born yet. Yoy may find your LO has big feet and may need a bigger size. My LO needed 12 - 18 months at 6 months. I bought some beautiful little boots before he was born and they were all too small for him.

Original Poster

wookiemummy;4363060

You may be best waiting til nearer the time. I assume that your LO is not … You may be best waiting til nearer the time. I assume that your LO is not born yet. Yoy may find your LO has big feet and may need a bigger size. My LO needed 12 - 18 months at 6 months. I bought some beautiful little boots before he was born and they were all too small for him.

hi thanks for advice, i didnt get to usc we had a mad blitz of snow and i been in all day so will try and get there tomorow if i get in sale ill buy them if they dont fit can put on ebay
but if not i will wait cos i can always get full price thanks again for taking the time to write rep added
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…45
    2. Stream Showbox from Bluestacks?57
    3. Family Spotify account43
    4. Fitbit HR23

See more discussions