Groups
    EXPIRED

Infernal Affairs Trilogy

Anyone know the cheapest place that sells this boxset that is available? The likes of ASDA and sendit have it avaliable on order but the boxset is discontinued. So chances of getting it are slim.

9 Comments

Original Poster

I found that but not sure weather I should buy from a seller or from an actual company.

thehut.com/hut…uct
    try that, i need to watch this, only seen the first one

Original Poster

A number of websites seem to be under the same branch, if you know what I mean. I think sendit, the hut, coop, asda and a few others are the same right?

Civic EG6;4334973

A number of websites seem to be under the same branch, if you know what I … A number of websites seem to be under the same branch, if you know what I mean. I think sendit, the hut, coop, asda and a few others are the same right?

Are they?i dunno?
    have brought from them b4 and they are ok to use.x
    this brings back memories!i use to fancy leon lai and andy when i was a teen!!

i've just been through all my dvds today ready for a carboot and have all 3 if your intrested!

Original Poster

Unfortuntaley its for a present so would prefer to buy new. Thanks anyway.

quidditys_shore;4335032

i've just been through all my dvds today ready for a carboot and have all … i've just been through all my dvds today ready for a carboot and have all 3 if your intrested!

this trilogy - very good film, far better than its copycat hollywood version despite the big names and big bucks.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. BT deal45
      2. Are import charges payable on items from Play Asia and Yes Asia?11
      3. xbox live trial44
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please22

See more discussions