Groups

Infinite Warfare/MWR Question

So am I right in saying that the only way to play MWR without IW is to buy the key from CDKeys? If so, how has this been approved when IW is a must for this game?

Also, if I buy IW and MWR as a package, can I use MWR and sell IW, or is the disc required?

Thanks

5 Comments

Regarding CDKeys, you MUST own IW to play MWR. I emailed them to ask if it was a requirement, and they responded saying yes. MWR on CDKeys is useful for anyone who bought the IW standalone version and not the LE.

If you buy LE, which gets you both IW and MWR, the physical edition requires the disc to be in the console in order to play MWR digital on PS4. On the X1, MWR is on the IW disc.

However, I am not 100% sure on the digital LE package.

Hope this helps.

I believe so, yes.

Not sure, if you google the discussion threads im sure some people probably know, but unfortunately I don't.

I believe you require the disc, if you have bought the legacy edition (non digital).
    Edited by: "ibblackberry1" 10th Nov 2016

If you buy the physical version then the IW disc is required to be in the PS4 to play MWr.

If you buy the digital deluxe or pro version of IW, then you can obviously play MWr.

MWR works fine Purchased last Wk from CD keys for £39.99 but price gone up to £57.99 Now

Mac007

MWR works fine Purchased last Wk from CD keys for £39.99 but price gone … MWR works fine Purchased last Wk from CD keys for £39.99 but price gone up to £57.99 Now

​Works without the infinite warfare disc?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??56
      2. GAP Insurance Recommendations11
      3. Any discount for paultons park?22
      4. New Layout is Confusing: How to I navigate to specific items!?56

See more discussions