EXPIRED

Info & Deals On Wii Please

My daughter has asked for a Wii for xmas.

She also wants Wii sports game.

Am i right in thinking that the Wii only comes with 1 controller.

If so are there packages that include sports and extra controller or do I buy Wii with sports and then buy extra controller.

If any one knows any great deal for the above I would be very gratefull

Thanks

Swifty

2 Comments

hi wii comes with 1 remote and i nunchuck plus wii sports there are good deals about at the moment,unsure what they are tho, if you buy wii play about 34.99 you get a spare remote plus another game my kids love these games buy pleny of spare aa batteries or a charging dock because no doubt it will be on a lot ours is

There are loads of deals for the Wii with extra games and controllers - have a think about which one is right for your budget.

You could also search for some deals on HUKD for 'Wii Play' as this game comes with a free controller - expect to pay about £28.

Also, we have bought some controller rechargeable batteries and a charger that plugs into the usb port on the back of the Wii. Saves a fortune in buying batteries for the controllers - try Amazon for these.

Wii sports is great, but we bought Wii Mario Cart for our daughter (aged and the whole family are now addicted!! Brilliant game.

Good luck
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)66
    2. American Road Trip11
    3. Does anyone have a spare code from the inside of a Kellogg's cereal box for…44
    4. Iptv810

See more discussions