Groups

Info on Euros

So i fly to berlin a week today and was wondering where the best place is at present to get my pennies changed to Euros.

anyone know the best place for exchange rates?

6 Comments

you often get the best exchange rates online in my experience.

hope you have a lovely holiday x x x

Agreed, other than using a Nationwide Debit Card at ATM's.

Acecatchers maximiser is a good tool... ]HERE..

If you can't be bothered with the internet, I always buy mine from Marks & Spencers. Normally the best rate on the highstreet with no minium spend to get the rate.

beatrixkiddo79;4386459

If you can't be bothered with the internet, I always buy mine from Marks … If you can't be bothered with the internet, I always buy mine from Marks & Spencers. Normally the best rate on the highstreet with no minium spend to get the rate.

Last twice ive needed them Tesco and the post office have both been equal or better than M&S

jase.2;4386506

Last twice ive needed them Tesco and the post office have both been equal … Last twice ive needed them Tesco and the post office have both been equal or better than M&S

Ditto this. Tesco seem to match the best high street rate and ofcourse they're everywhere! Also, you can get Clubcard points if you change up 250+ quid.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What is there free to do in your town?612
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1736
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …285998
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523461

See more discussions