Groups

Info on Too Human on the 360

Anyone know what this game is meant to be like?

I have it sat here at the mo all sealed and it's not out till the end of the month.........can't decide if i should just shift it on or play it.

So wondered if anyone knew whether it's meant to be any good?

18 Comments

How did you get hold of it?

Original Poster

Abvance;2693008

How did you get hold of it?

I have a mate who works for 360 gamer and he passed me a sealed promo copy.

there is a demo, download tht and see what you think, imo its not very good at all, gameplay reminds me of dmc

Original Poster

Cluffy321;2693018

there is a demo, download tht and see what you think, imo its not very … there is a demo, download tht and see what you think, imo its not very good at all, gameplay reminds me of dmc

Didn't notice that. Cheers.

Sounds like a fleabay job then :-D

Syzable;2693011

I have a mate who works for 360 gamer and he passed me a sealed promo … I have a mate who works for 360 gamer and he passed me a sealed promo copy.

You lucky *%£?!, if you got it free then play it, what would your 'mate' think if he/she knew you sold it? He/she probably gave it to you as a favour and may think twice next time....

sell, sell sell!!!, sell it on here you may catch a tasty profit

Original Poster

Abvance;2693034

You lucky *%£?!, if you got it free then play it, what would your 'mate' … You lucky *%£?!, if you got it free then play it, what would your 'mate' think if he/she knew you sold it? He/she probably gave it to you as a favour and may think twice next time....

Very good point made. :thumbsup: He often bungs me a promo or two. They often get given things by the developers as a sweetner pre review no doubt. lol

pah, sell it sucks ass!

Original Poster

If it's anything like Two Worlds or whatever it wants i may have to jump up and down on it. lol

its nothing lie two worlds, but it is rubbish, it has the rpg element but the combat is like ninja gaiden or devil may cry

how much u selling game for

Original Poster

OnTheBallCity;2693172

how much u selling game for

This is Misc.......can't speak about it here. If i decide to list it then i'll pop it in the For Sale/Trade.

ask for 50

Original Poster

Cluffy321;2693195

ask for 50

Really? Will have to be an eBay job if i decide to sell then due to RRP rule.

yer, promo gta4's went for well over 100 quid before release

Original Poster

Cluffy321;2693232

yer, promo gta4's went for well over 100 quid before release

People are mad. lol

GTA is a well known francise, I doubt you'll get over £100 for this game.

u will get 50 like i said tho :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …147347
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764524
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1742
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523414

See more discussions