Groups
    EXPIRED

Info requested on contract phone suppliers "unlimited internet"

Hey everyone, I'm looking to pick your brains.
    I'm decided on the Samsung Galaxy S on contract. So I'm looking for a decent deal but the most important barrier I seem to be coming accross is "unlimited internet" and have found this cap is usually 1GB. Im looking for double this, can anybody help me with what the best carriers are where I can get this without paying an arm and a leg? I've googled but sadly to no avail so any help is appreciated. I read that T-mobile will be cool up to 3gb but only if going directly through them is that right?
    Looking forward to your responses, thanks.

4 Comments

HI
    we have t mobile and its up to 3 gb but was through them as got 80.00 quidco at the time. As long as it states how much it should be ok. Whats the best for signal is a big factor too.

Original Poster

Thanks Debs, good pointer on the signal, hadn't thought of that, no point having more data and not being able to use it.
    Does anybody else know like any comparisson tables for fair usage rates and signal?

Upgraded via upgradeals.co.uk with HTC desire on three network with unlimited internet. I am in Birmingham and am loving mobile internet coverage. It is Brilliant, don't know about Orange or O2 though.

Upgraded via upgradedeals.co.uk with HTC desire on three network with unlimited internet. I am in Birmingham and am loving mobile internet coverage. It is Brilliant, don't know about Orange or O2 though. My Brothers got Internet on his T-mobile phone and his coverage is good too. So two of the poor coverage networks are doing a good job on mobile network coverage
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. random company selling fifa 18 for £29.9523
      2. Recommend accurate weighing scales22
      3. Wall mounting the OLED55B7V34
      4. VM Super Hub 3 printer issues36

See more discussions