Groups

info wanted on fender guitar strings

have a fender american strat which requires new strings does anyone out there know which to recomend between the fender bullet 3150r or the super bullet 3250L strings. cheers and a merry xmas

4 Comments

Why does it have to be Fender strings?

Original Poster

Goonieman;7332500

Why does it have to be Fender strings?

had fender 3150r strings fitted when bought, would like to stick with fender strings unless you know of any better.:thumbsup:

I would say that different strings have different characteristics (flexibility,sound etc..) so its down to personal preference really but don't feel obliged to stick with Fenders.

Original Poster

Goonieman;7332668

I would say that different strings have different characteristics … I would say that different strings have different characteristics (flexibility,sound etc..) so its down to personal preference really but don't feel obliged to stick with Fenders.

thanks for info much appreciated. have a merry xmas.:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …1423
      2. LG Watch Style worth buying for £75?44
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764458
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846250

See more discussions