Groups
    EXPIRED

INFORMATION ON QUIDCO? How quidco works.

Hi, pelase could you give me info on how quidco works
    iv joined, ino they give cashback on purchases.
    Does it cost me?
    Do they take money from my paypal account, if i put it in, or do they put my earnings in there?
    Really confused,simple descriptions please, not all big words i wont understand,
    I wish websites told you straight, what and when and how much?!

thanks guys

xxxx

16 Comments

It costs £5 a year but only if you earn that much, they wont take the money otherwise.
    They can pay straight into your bank account or into paypal, but paypal do take a fee. x

The fee is £5 per year - but only if your quidco earnings reach that amount.
    You can get your money paid into your Paypal Account or directly into your Bank Account.
    Below is the link to their info page :thumbsup:
    quidco.com/hel…122

u can choose for them to pay into your paypal account they wont take money from you exept a annual 5 pound but that will come from your earnings but there is another option to get paid by them bacs or somthing someone else can explain that lol because paypal will take some percentage of money that quidco pays u
    i dont know if that makes sense lol i am tired

Original Poster

say if i dont earn £5 what happens? xxxx

kerri_ say if i dont earn £5 what happens? xxxx

Original Poster

Titchimp;4995974

You don't get any of the cashback. They keep the first £5 you earn.

ohh thanks
    xxxx

Original Poster

p.s give me rep... please

that Would make me happy
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

kerri_ p.s give me rep... please :)that Would make me happy :)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't think asking for rep is permissible.

Original Poster

windhoek;4996038

I don't think asking for rep is permissible.

sorry lol!

oh and what does permissable mean?
    xxxxxxxxx

allowable

Original Poster

windhoek;4996270

allowable

so why not just say allowed?
    this is what i dont get, some people make life hard!

x

kerri_ so why not just say allowed?this is what i dont get, some people make life hard!

Original Poster

Titchimp;4997708

Ok, me speak in simple words. Is this ok for you?

are you foreign?

xxx

[SIZE="2"]I suppose I used the word 'permissible' because that's the word that springs to my mind when I want to say something is acceptable, OK, allowable etc.

I might have used the word 'allowed' if we had been having a verbal conversation'. However, after typing many essays, I now find it quite natural to use words such as permissible. Below is a link to a website I often use when I come across words I'm not acquainted with.
    dictionary.reference.com/[/SIZE]

windhoek;4998903

[SIZE="2"]I suppose I used the word 'permissible' because that's the word … [SIZE="2"]I suppose I used the word 'permissible' because that's the word that springs to my mind when I want to say something is acceptable, OK, allowable etc. I might have used the word 'allowed' if we had been having a verbal conversation'. However, after typing many essays, I now find it quite natural to use words such as permissible. Below is a link to a website I often use when I come across words I'm not acquainted with.http://dictionary.reference.com/[/SIZE]

oooh go you hehe
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553749
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1842
      3. CCleaner software compromised by hackers1525
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313798

See more discussions