Groups
    EXPIRED

Initial pendant

Banned
    I am searching of an initial white gold pendant. Does anyone know online shops which have such items at a discount?

10 Comments

do u have a particular budget, fantasy?

also it may matter what the letter is (funnily enough!!)

Original Poster Banned

Sure. I am ready to spend at about £50. And I need letter N.

How about a letter Z turned sideways?

Don't know many people with a name starting with Z, you might pick up one cheap :-)

Original Poster Banned

That's a good advice, but what about the hook. How shall I replace it to the proper side? :oops:

Your right, change her name by deed pole to the cheapest letter you can find!

Original Poster Banned

Searching on msn.co.uk I found out two matching initial pendants by my criteria:
    one is on about.inspiron.co.uk/jew…htm and another one on:diamonds.uk.com/eli…tml.

Help me, please :!:
    Which one will be better to choose for a gift? I can't make a choice only by myself.
    If you know any other jewelry online shops, which are offering white gold initial pendants not more than £50 I'll be glad to hear about.

Cheers

Personally, I like the second one.

http://www.diamonds.uk.com/images/uploaded/2/8/normal_934f40e03848e3a0b4df36dc1.jpeg

There's also a website here: Jewellry Shops Online might be worth looking through.

Or go through QuidCo for others by searching for jewellery quite a few places show up and you could earn cashback too.

i prefer the 2nd one too.

but i guess you have to think about the person who you're buying it for tho. which would they prefer?

Original Poster Banned

Thanks, rayman. I went through QuidCo and Jewellery Shops Online, but my search wasn't very successful. At last I sought trough yahoo - shopping
    and guess what? shopping.yahoo.co.uk/ctl…antJust take a look...

I think to get in tuch with Diamonds UK diamonds.uk.com/eli…tml
    The pendant is looking nice and it is at a very good price - just £39. I hope they have a letter N
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1622
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2487
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767390
      4. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value1115

See more discussions