Groups

Ink cartridge recycling for charity

Does anyone know where you can recycle epson or brother cartridges for cash for charities? I am collecting used ink cartridges and old mobile phones to raise funds for my guide unit. the place we recycle with does not take epson or brother. I have been given lots of epson and brother cartridges and can't find anywhere that gives you cash for these. Does anyone know if they can be recycled for cash? Also where is the best. place to get more cash for old mobile phones? Any help greatly appreciated.

5 Comments

There is an envelope in the latest Boots mag, this is to send off your old in carts and mobiles, working or not.
    This is to raise funds for Breast Cancer.
    Also if you have a Boots card, you will gain points to spend in store.

If anyone can send them via this means, please do so. Any help much appreciated.
    Thanks
    Markone

the company we use sends a courier to pick them up for free (once per collection), and epson they are also not keen on (possibly not as recyclable). they have option for vouchers too, if you prefer rather than charites.

I don't think Epson's can be recycled.

Banned

tesco do mobile phones but not either of those ink cartridges

x

]Guide dogs

maybe you could spit them into different charities! as i remember most charities that do collect will send you special envolopes to post in
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047192
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767477
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691425
      4. word association Game74044579

See more discussions