Groups
    EXPIRED

Ink for my Printer, Help...

my printer has run out of ink its a HP Photosmart C4200 series printer, does anyone know where i can buy ink for it CHEAP! thanks

9 Comments

Banned

Staples do their own range of HP ink which is about half the price (but they dont always have them in stock)

My advice would be to ditch the HP and Buy a Kodak printer the quality is as good as HP and the ink is really cheap -- I know its a pain buying another printer but you'll be glad in the long run

Original Poster

trickydickybeer;6031241

Staples do their own range of HP ink which is about half the price (but … Staples do their own range of HP ink which is about half the price (but they dont always have them in stock)My advice would be to ditch the HP and Buy a Kodak printer the quality is as good as HP and the ink is really cheap -- I know its a pain buying another printer but you'll be glad in the long run

you got any idea of how much they cost? thanks

ive got a brother printer takes 4 inks and each cost £1 your HP inks would probally cost you around £20-30 new printer costs £40 they come with ink so should last you a while and if you want to re order its gonna cost you under a fiver you can get the printer from staples if you need any more help just give me a shout.

Original Poster

sarbjeet_;6031593

ive got a brother printer takes 4 inks and each cost £1 your HP inks … ive got a brother printer takes 4 inks and each cost £1 your HP inks would probally cost you around £20-30 new printer costs £40 they come with ink so should last you a while and if you want to re order its gonna cost you under a fiver you can get the printer from staples if you need any more help just give me a shout.

thanks

trickydickybeer;6031241

Staples do their own range of HP ink which is about half the price (but … Staples do their own range of HP ink which is about half the price (but they dont always have them in stock)My advice would be to ditch the HP and Buy a Kodak printer the quality is as good as HP and the ink is really cheap -- I know its a pain buying another printer but you'll be glad in the long run

this isn't true, Staples don't have their own range of HP

sarbjeet_;6031593

ive got a brother printer takes 4 inks and each cost £1 your HP inks … ive got a brother printer takes 4 inks and each cost £1 your HP inks would probally cost you around £20-30 new printer costs £40 they come with ink so should last you a while and if you want to re order its gonna cost you under a fiver you can get the printer from staples if you need any more help just give me a shout.

this is also incorrect, as i work for Staples lol

Original Poster

danny09;6072283

this isn't true, Staples don't have their own range of HP :pthis is also … this isn't true, Staples don't have their own range of HP :pthis is also incorrect, as i work for Staples lol

lol thanxx im still confused i need inks before monday :w00t::w00t:

Original Poster

bump

cant i can HP inks for less than £10???????

:?

does it take the seperate inks? (maybe 6 of them)? I cant find them for less than like £30 and they dont last long either!

If you think you can cope with the slightly techy task of fitting a CISS system (and there is one for your model of printer) then it is more than worth the effort. I have saved (in 6 months) over £100 in replacement carts (I used to buy x6 third party carts at 20 quid a set every 1-2 months). The CISS system holds about x50 more ink than the carts do - the ink is in wells outside the printer so might be at risk from children spilling them.

I took some photos of my setup:
    pgregg.com/blo…tml

Very cheap way to run a printer - I can highly recommend it.

After 6 months, my ink levels are only down 1/3 of the way in those photos and a complete refill (you buy 100ml bottles to top the wells up) are only a few quid each... CISS system cost 20 quid with full ink wells.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1618
      2. Iptv1228
      3. Music download79
      4. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed67

See more discussions