Groups

Ink Stamp

Anyone able to recommend an online company where I could get an ink stamp thing from - the ones that you can have an address on and can stamp papers etc. Hope that makes sense

thanks

10 Comments

Also interested in something like this. Due to selling here and there I'd like a stamp/stickers to put return info on the back of packages.

If a custom ink stamp is cheaper over a year VS stickers I'd like to get one. Post upwards of 5+ a month.

this kind of thing?

linky

I get mine made really cheap in a shop in Rhyl but they do have a branch in Manchester. If anywhere near you let me know and I will give you details.

Vistaprint, register and they will send you emails with offers, you can get an ink stamp for free (just pay p&p) or at a vastly reduced price. Never ordered an ink stamp but ordered lots of other stuff!

Original Poster

numptyj

this kind of thing?linky

yeah thats the thing. Was hoping to get it a bit cheaper. Is this website ok?

try vista print

Original Poster

Degeneratemoo

Vistaprint, register and they will send you emails with offers, you can … Vistaprint, register and they will send you emails with offers, you can get an ink stamp for free (just pay p&p) or at a vastly reduced price. Never ordered an ink stamp but ordered lots of other stuff!

whats the catch if they are free or vastly reduced?

i second the vista print idea

There is no catch. They do send quite a lot of offer emails, but that is about it. The members of the wedding forum on MSE use it all the time for stationery etc.

Lidl had a DIY Kit the other week, just make your own details on it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764226
      2. Find out how good your GP surgery is56
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio812
      4. What do these 2 men have in common1220

See more discussions