Groups

Inner peace

I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me and we all could use more calm in our lives. By following the simple advice I heard on a Medical TV show, I have finally found inner peace.

A Doctor proclaimed the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started. So I looked around my house to see things I'd started and hadn't finished and, before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of shhhardonay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of vocka, a pockage of Prunglies, tha mainder of bot Prozic and Valum scriptins, the res of the Chesescke an a box a chocolets.. Yu haf no idr who fkin gud I fel.Peas sen dis orn to dem yu fee AR in ned ov inr pece.

7 Comments

Now thats my style!

Love it!

:thumbsup:

My inner piece consists of ham cheese and tomato.

very good
    ill have some of what your on lol

Original Poster

A drunk is driving through the city and his car is weaving violently all over the road. A cop pulls him over.

“So,” says the cop to the driver, “where have you been?”

“I’ve been to the pub,” slurs the drunk.

“Well,” says the cop, “it looks like you’ve had quite a few.”

“I did all right,” the drunk says with a smile.

“Did you know,” says the cop, standing straight and folding his arms, “that a few intersections back, your wife fell out of your car?”

“Oh, thank heavens,” sighs the drunk. “For a minute there, I thought I’d gone deaf.”

Original Poster

[CENTER]http://www.freewebs.com/peopleunitedforpeace/InnerPeace.jpg[/CENTER]

Original Poster

morning
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Your dream gaming set up?1633
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …185475
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1847
      4. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October1022

See more discussions