1. Misc
38 Comments

Innit just!!

INN'IT
Just oh so common. Beat them with a big stick:oops:

ya know wha I mean?

i know whatcha mean, innit

Innit tho'.... ?

try being a teacher in a secondary school!

Jetpac;6860586

try being a teacher in a secondary school!

Innit tho.. SIR :roll:

whatever happened to the innit poster :?

I used to find it really chavvy but since my girl loves saying it, it makes me laugh now.....and I've said it the odd occasion too. :oops: lol

treble99;6860654

I like using innit and for me has several meanings, just saves having to … I like using innit and for me has several meanings, just saves having to use more words to say the same thing. The thing I do hate is how southerners, especially londoners say it, like innit bruv, Grrr that really vexes me

I've said innit bruv before and I'm from London, do you wanna start something bruv...come on...innit!!!

treble99;6860654

I like using innit and for me has several meanings, just saves having to … I like using innit and for me has several meanings, just saves having to use more words to say the same thing. The thing I do hate is how southerners, especially londoners say it, like innit bruv, Grrr that really vexes me

oh innnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit?

I spose we're all meant to say Inttit?

lol... ya boo sux2bu!

ClarityofMind;6860599

Innit tho.. SIR :roll:

Lol you can have some rep for that one, that got me chuckling.
if not simply that i have heard exactly that at least 4 times today from different students!

Jetpac;6860703

Lol you can have some rep for that one, that got me chuckling.if not … Lol you can have some rep for that one, that got me chuckling.if not simply that i have heard exactly that at least 4 times today from different students!

lol, thank God my kids are too well spoken for all that

Reminds me of a joke though:

What do you call a chav in an igloo?

an Inuinnit

Jetpac;6860719

Reminds me of a joke though: What do you call a chav in an igloo?an … Reminds me of a joke though: What do you call a chav in an igloo?an Inuinnit

Where's Micoo when you need him..................:p:-D

treble99;6860728

pmsl i remember when I watched kidulthood and thought wtf I cant … pmsl i remember when I watched kidulthood and thought wtf I cant understand what theyre saying, its like a different language, but suppose londoners say the same about northeners

lol, that film cracked me up.....I grew up in similar circumstances....ish.....so I get every single word but I can adapt to any situation. :thumbsup:

treble99;6860749

lol ur alright i'l let u off n plus I cant imagine you saying innit bruv … lol ur alright i'l let u off n plus I cant imagine you saying innit bruv on a regularDidnt understand any bit of the last line u wrote, u sure ur a mom and not a teenage girl lol

lol.. I'll type it nicely then...

Ya Boo, Sucks to be you

Check yoself :w00t:

ClarityofMind;6860729

Where's Micoo when you need him..................:p:-D

Oh come on that was hillarious and you know it :P

realfriendlyman;6860758

lol, that film cracked me up.....I grew up in similar … lol, that film cracked me up.....I grew up in similar circumstances....ish.....so I get every single word but I can adapt to any situation. :thumbsup:

and HIM ^^^ He comes from the posh part of London, he dont know how to speak proper.... like what I do :w00t:

ClarityofMind;6860786

and HIM ^^^ He comes from the posh part of London, he dont know how to … and HIM ^^^ He comes from the posh part of London, he dont know how to speak proper.... like what I do :w00t:

lol, I can chat like a ghetto superstar but I can also sound like an upper class businessman lol

realfriendlyman;6860805

lol, I can chat like a ghetto superstar but I can also sound like an … lol, I can chat like a ghetto superstar but I can also sound like an upper class businessman lol

Yeah yeah yeah :w00t:;-)

Babe you got more front than Brighton

treble99;6860799

lol i liked the main guy in that film, he wants to be a bad man and his … lol i liked the main guy in that film, he wants to be a bad man and his friends laugh at his name, think he was called trevor-no hate to any trevors on here:)

Yeah, I was a bit surprised they didn't call him something else like T

treble99;6860814

lol i dont know what the manc equivalent of that would be, prob just be … lol i dont know what the manc equivalent of that would be, prob just be "safe"

lol, you want me to do what your version would be?

Dude I iz stylin youuuuuuuu :w00t:

Hey I can even curl my shoulders over and hold my chin in my hand if you want :-D

ClarityofMind;6860815

Yeah yeah yeah :w00t:;-)Babe you got more front than Brighton

Ok, that's definitely some lyrics I haven't heard of.....wtf has Brighton got to do with it?

treble99;6860825

lol i wouldnt expect anything else from a Arsenal fan, just joking RFM

Errrmmmmm.....doesn't everyone make that statement about Mancunians?

realfriendlyman;6860845

Ok, that's definitely some lyrics I haven't heard of.....wtf has Brighton … Ok, that's definitely some lyrics I haven't heard of.....wtf has Brighton got to do with it? :pErrrmmmmm.....doesn't everyone make that statement about Mancunians?

Pssssssssssst you wanna pee off Treble just point out hes a scally.........lol

treble99;6860881

pmsl u crack me up CoM :)Just started working with kids in schools a few … pmsl u crack me up CoM :)Just started working with kids in schools a few months ago and I love chattin with them just to hear their lingo and how they chat, some of the stuff they come out with is so funny

What kinda lyrics do they use bruv? lol

Every time I chat to someone that's not clued up with slang, they start saying "lyrics....isn't that about music?" lol

treble99;6860881

pmsl u crack me up CoM :)Just started working with kids in schools a few … pmsl u crack me up CoM :)Just started working with kids in schools a few months ago and I love chattin with them just to hear their lingo and how they chat, some of the stuff they come out with is so funny

LIL Mancs??? Omg watch your wallet!!;-)

realfriendlyman;6860895

What kinda lyrics do they use bruv? lolEvery time I chat to someone … What kinda lyrics do they use bruv? lolEvery time I chat to someone that's not clued up with slang, they start saying "lyrics....isn't that about music?" lol

Look man whats with the low down lyrics snit? :w00t:

realfriendlyman;6860895

What kinda lyrics do they use bruv? lolEvery time I chat to someone … What kinda lyrics do they use bruv? lolEvery time I chat to someone that's not clued up with slang, they start saying "lyrics....isn't that about music?" lol

lol i teach teenage kids in schools about sexual health so u can imagine the things they come out with :oops:

treble99;6860924

Lol true :thumbsup:Lol who u callin a scally, u lucky ive got to go out … Lol true :thumbsup:Lol who u callin a scally, u lucky ive got to go out or you'd be in trouble ;-)

wooop wooop I havent had a good spanking in AGES!! :w00t:

treble99;6860936

lol i teach teenage kids in schools about sexual health so u can imagine … lol i teach teenage kids in schools about sexual health so u can imagine the things they come out with :oops:

Did you ever catch somefin...................... SIR? I aint talkin mackerel.... yaknowwhatimean....like??

treble99;6860954

Lol dont be dissing my hometown :)Least Mancs say please and thank u when … Lol dont be dissing my hometown :)Least Mancs say please and thank u when they rob u

you mean unlike the ppl thirty miles away? lol

treble99;6860986

pmsl u mean the bin dippers?Right ive got to go now my friends been … pmsl u mean the bin dippers?Right ive got to go now my friends been waiting outside for ages lol speak later x

Ta ta 4 now xx

Omg I'm still in teen speak :w00t:

treble99;6860936

lol i teach teenage kids in schools about sexual health so u can imagine … lol i teach teenage kids in schools about sexual health so u can imagine the things they come out with :oops:

Errrrmmmm......not really......how would that go exactly?

treble99;6860954

Lol dont be dissing my hometown :)Least Mancs say please and thank u when … Lol dont be dissing my hometown :)Least Mancs say please and thank u when they rob u

lol, I can't imagine how that would go.....is it anything like this "Get down on the ****ing ground before I ****ing blow your brains out......please!.....(tone completely changes) thank you.....now was that so hard.....now that we've established how easy it is to get you on your knees...do you wanna come over to my place later? :w00t:

realfriendlyman;6861012

Errrrmmmm......not really......how would that go exactly? :plol, I can't … Errrrmmmm......not really......how would that go exactly? :plol, I can't imagine how that would go.....is it anything like this "Get down on the ****ing ground before I ****ing blow your brains out......please!.....(tone completely changes) thank you.....now was that so hard.....now that we've established how easy it is to get you on your knees...do you wanna come over to my place later? :w00t:

You've never been to East London have you? ...........lol, cos I dont think you'd survive. :roll:

ClarityofMind;6861035

You've never been to East London have you? ...........lol, cos I dont … You've never been to East London have you? ...........lol, cos I dont think you'd survive. :roll:

Lol, I've been all over London......I just get lost in tourist areas lol

Seriously, no one says anything to me when I walk around (it's all about the way you carry yourself lol)....people always say I'm gonna get jacked one of these days and I've been pushing my luck for far too long.

Touch wood it never changes....and no......I didn't smack my head for luck. :lol:

realfriendlyman;6861066

Lol, I've been all over London......I just get lost in tourist areas … Lol, I've been all over London......I just get lost in tourist areas lolSeriously, no one says anything to me when I walk around (it's all about the way you carry yourself lol)....people always say I'm gonna get jacked one of these days and I've been pushing my luck for far too long. :pTouch wood it never changes....and no......I didn't smack my head for luck. :lol:

I'm shakin my head...................... and sayin nut nut a ting!

ClarityofMind;6861078

I'm shakin my head...................... and sayin nut nut a ting!

That's only when my head is all over the place. :oops:

Good thing these hoodies don't realise I can't hold my own as much as I used to cos of my busted hand. lol

If you think I can't look mean when I want......all I have to say is......I stayed at a mansion in the ghettoist part of Jamaica last year and I'm still here. :lol:

For those that don't about Jamaicas crime rates...people walk around with Machetes and are poorer than a chav with 20 kids. lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox 360 Games with Gold33
    2. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed440
    3. heart rate monitor fitness watch11
    4. Amazon account for Alexa only33

See more discussions