Groups

INNO 3D UK ADDRESS/TELEPHONE

Hi i have a faulty graphics card to send back to inno3d but dont know how to, i,ve checked their website for a uk address/phone number but cant see any, as anyone sent a card back to inno before if so what was the address or telephone number (uk) to get in touch to start the process

9 Comments

Banned

Where did you buy it from?

Original Poster

bought it from ebuyer but that was june last year. altho card as 2 year warranty so still 6 months to go , ebuyer wont take it back and sort it will they as its a manafactures job?

Banned

n1ttygr1tty;3959325

bought it from ebuyer but that was june last year. altho card as 2 year … bought it from ebuyer but that was june last year. altho card as 2 year warranty so still 6 months to go , ebuyer wont take it back and sort it will they as its a manafactures job?

When you say last year you mean 2008? or 2007? You say 6 months so I'm guessing you mean the year before last year i.e. 2007 so yes after one year you go to the manufacturer, within one year the trader.

Original Poster

hi yes sorry i meant bought in 2007, dont suppose u have a telephone number uk one, so i can arrange for a RMA return?

Original Poster

just had an email back from inno support and all i got was
    "Dear Sir,

Thank you for your reply.

Since the warranty policy is belongs different countries distributor or reseller for provide, you may bring the warranty document to other local retails shop provide the repair or replace service. We wish they can provide help to you.

Best Regards,

Technical Support, Innovision Multimedia Limited
    "

well thats a great help lol i thought they would give me a RMA number looks like they passing the buck

Banned

n1ttygr1tty;3967060

just had an email back from inno support and all i got was "Dear … just had an email back from inno support and all i got was "Dear Sir,Thank you for your reply. Since the warranty policy is belongs different countries distributor or reseller for provide, you may bring the warranty document to other local retails shop provide the repair or replace service. We wish they can provide help to you.Best Regards,Technical Support, Innovision Multimedia Limited" well thats a great help lol i thought they would give me a RMA number looks like they passing the buck

HAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :whistling: sorry, was that the UK office? guess they want you to do it through Ebuyer... have you tried going through Ebuyer? Inno3d will pay Ebuyer for any replacement.

Original Poster

finally some progress, rung ebuyer after stating from email i had from inno that they have a 2 year warranty with ebuyer, they finally given in and given me a RMA number, city link coming 2moro to pick it up for replace./repair,

Banned

n1ttygr1tty;3970341

finally some progress, rung ebuyer after stating from email i had from … finally some progress, rung ebuyer after stating from email i had from inno that they have a 2 year warranty with ebuyer, they finally given in and given me a RMA number, city link coming 2moro to pick it up for replace./repair,

result! would definitely send a big thank you to ebuyer :thumbsup:

oh and do what I do, put a small box in a huge box, they think it's funny sending me massive boxes well so do I.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767171
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047080
      3. word association Game73844452
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553751

See more discussions