inscreen fingerprint scanners & tempter glass screen protectors

Posted 23rd Feb
was told that inscreen fingerprint scanners don't work with tempered glass screen protectors ... is this true?
if anyone with a p30 can comment that would be extra helpful
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
I have a Samsung A70, that has an inscreen fingerprint scanner. There is a setting in your settings (assuming your phone is the same) to make the screen more sensitive for precisely this purpose.
Mine on my Mate 20 Pro is basically useless, works like 10% of the time, I just use face unlock though so not an issue, but the Mate 20 Pro has the ir dot face unlock so better than normal. The In screen readers are supposedly better if you have one of the screen protectors that uses the uv reactive glue.
dcx_badass23/02/2020 17:08

Mine on my Mate 20 Pro is basically useless, works like 10% of the time, I …Mine on my Mate 20 Pro is basically useless, works like 10% of the time, I just use face unlock though so not an issue, but the Mate 20 Pro has the ir dot face unlock so better than normal. The In screen readers are supposedly better if you have one of the screen protectors that uses the uv reactive glue.

damn. really don't want to use face id. where can you get protectors that use the UV reactive glue? had a look on ebay but only seeing standard ones
Screen protectors do work with in display fingerprint sensors, but not all of them. Usually if it works with the sensor it is advertised as such.
I have one on my P30 Pro. No problem at all. The main issue for me is that the protector doesn't stay flush with the screen and the slightest flutter makes the screen think there is a touch. Need to get something else.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants