Insert 4 photos into a 6x4 Template? (So I can print 4 pictures in one go at Boots)

Found 25th Jul 2015
Hi Guy,

Really though this would be easier than it is! basically I want to have 4 different pictures on one 6x4 print (So each one will be 3x2) I had hoped the boots printing booth in the shop would allow me to do this but it doesnt.

the closes I have come so far is using picassa. However once you have picked 'grid' it doesn't let you move / resize you photos around

Does anyone know some simple software I can use to drop 4 pictures into on 6x4 size.

Many thanks
Community Updates
4 Comments
MS Paint - just type paint after clicking Start(Windows) button

Resize canvas - assuming all 4 images have the same size/dimensions (example 640 x 480) make canvas 1280 x 960
Open 1st image in paint - copy all - paste on new canvas - open 2nd image...etc etc
When all pasted save image - so long as saved image has size/dimensions that maintain aspect ratio of output (or resize)

Maybe some others will have better options - mine is basic but should work.

http://i.imgur.com/5cwMQYG.jpg

created using 4 images the same dimensions using Paint

If you want you could upload images to imgur or other storage site and post links or pm me and I will do my best.
Edited by: "philphil61" 25th Jul 2015
try photofiltre might work.
philphil61

MS Paint - just type paint after clicking Start(Windows) buttonResize … MS Paint - just type paint after clicking Start(Windows) buttonResize canvas - assuming all 4 images have the same size/dimensions (example 640 x 480) make canvas 1280 x 960Open 1st image in paint - copy all - paste on new canvas - open 2nd image...etc etcWhen all pasted save image - so long as saved image has size/dimensions that maintain aspect ratio of output (or resize)Maybe some others will have better options - mine is basic but should work.created using 4 images the same dimensions using PaintIf you want you could upload images to imgur or other storage site and post links or pm me and I will do my best.

Hi sorry somehow only just seen this message now. Thank you so much for the help, will have a go this evening. And thank for the offer but will try to give it a go myself (really surprised that the photo booths at boots don't allow you to do this!)

Thanks again
lidds

Hi sorry somehow only just seen this message now. Thank you so much for … Hi sorry somehow only just seen this message now. Thank you so much for the help, will have a go this evening. And thank for the offer but will try to give it a go myself (really surprised that the photo booths at boots don't allow you to do this!)Thanks again

Let me know if you need help.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants