Instagram customer service?

Found 2nd Sep 2017
Get guys.

Anyone know if there's a way to contact Instagram? I only realised I had an active account. I opened this account when Insta wasn't as popular but never went round to using it. really want to close this account. but cannot log in. tried to change password multiple times, still not luck.

if anyone knows if I can contact Insta that would be great. thanks all.
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Assuming you actually want to delete the content rather than just ignore the account, have you tried contacting them on Facebook?

facebook.com/Ins…sh/
If you can't login / change password how will you prove the account is yours?
ipswich781 h, 42 m ago

If you can't login / change password how will you prove the account is …If you can't login / change password how will you prove the account is yours?

It's my account, with my pics, set up with my email. The forgotten paswrd link hasn't worked at all.
Are you sure you haven't changed emails and the password link is going to the old email, or perhaps it's going to your SPAM. I've just clicked the forgotten password link and the email came through within seconds.
windym8 h, 15 m ago

Are you sure you haven't changed emails and the password link is going to …Are you sure you haven't changed emails and the password link is going to the old email, or perhaps it's going to your SPAM. I've just clicked the forgotten password link and the email came through within seconds.

The link has worked as I've revived the emails but upon resetting I was unable to long in. Sorry if I didn't make that clear before. I'm tired of this so have sent msg to Insta on Facebook. Thanks for your help
Just ignore and forget about the account. The way Instagram works you'll not be getting likes etc anyway, especially if you set up years ago and haven't used it since. Instagram isn't like FB. The longer you posted the less likely your pictures will be seen.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants