Found 9th Aug 2016
Is there an easy way to upload photos from my laptop to instagram?

At the moment I'm copying the photos from my laptop or camera to my mobile and uploading them from there.

I've read about third party software but none of them seem very good.

Any help would be much appreciated.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
11 Comments

Can't it be uploaded from WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM (I know I have viewed photos on there, but must admit I've never uploaded from there)?

Original Poster

Dragon32

Can't it be uploaded from WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM (I know I have viewed photos … Can't it be uploaded from WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM (I know I have viewed photos on there, but must admit I've never uploaded from there)?

​I can't see an option on there to upload. I only joined two days ago so I'm still finding my way.

Instagram is a smartphone based so not ment for pc. You can get programs to upload pictures from pc though.

Original Poster

wayners

Instagram is a smartphone based so not ment for pc. You can get programs … Instagram is a smartphone based so not ment for pc. You can get programs to upload pictures from pc though.

​yeah I've looked at a couple of them but reviews aren't too good.

I thought I was missing something simple but I guess not. Oh well, I'll just have to keep doing it the way I'm doing now.

Whilst It's quite similar to what you're doing you could email to the photos to yourself using a separate email. That's what I do when I want 1 or 2 pics from my phone and need them on my PC.

Original Poster

joshp

Whilst It's quite similar to what you're doing you could email to the … Whilst It's quite similar to what you're doing you could email to the photos to yourself using a separate email. That's what I do when I want 1 or 2 pics from my phone and need them on my PC.

​Good idea, thank you.

Instagram is meant for photos you take and instantly upload.

Original Poster

itsdavidjones1984

Instagram is meant for photos you take and instantly upload.

​yeah I know but I don't take all my photos with my phone. I sometimes use my camera, and that was where I wanted to be able to upload from my laptop.

It's not a major problem though, I just wondered if there was a quicker way of uploading the pics from my camera.

I've uploaded 28 now so that will do until I take another that I want to put on instagram.

If you install blueatack software on ur laptop then you could be able to

Original Poster

Mihir95

If you install blueatack software on ur laptop then you could be able to

​Thanks, I'll look into that.

Original Poster

Doh! I've just found out that my camera connects via wifi to my phone, and I can connect my laptop and phone the same way. So problem solved.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Updated 23/10/17: List of companies which spam or have been hacked2883
    2. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games810
    3. Linkin Park and Friends Celebrate Life in Honor of Chester Bennington strea…77
    4. Unlock access to thousands of hidden movies and genres on Netflix using cod…44

See more discussions