EXPIRED

Install Blippar and head to McDonald's! - for a chance to win £10 Amazon voucher

Get one of the festive leaflets and scan for a chance to wins £10 Amazon voucher !

6 Comments

This was posted on Facebook ages ago,I haven't won yet

Original Poster

deb8z

This was posted on Facebook ages ago,I haven't won yet

Try daily and as many devices as possible, I've got 2 devices and I've won 3 times so far. Didn't see it posted on here so thought would pop it on, good luck !

ladyblu02

Try daily and as many devices as possible, I've got 2 devices and I've … Try daily and as many devices as possible, I've got 2 devices and I've won 3 times so far. Didn't see it posted on here so thought would pop it on, good luck !

OH and I have been doing it for a while on both our phones & nothing,can't believe you've won 3 times,well done.

deb8z

OH and I have been doing it for a while on both our phones & … OH and I have been doing it for a while on both our phones & nothing,can't believe you've won 3 times,well done.

Let's be honest is it worth the effort and does anyone need £10 that badly .... FITCHET

FITCHET

Let's be honest is it worth the effort and does anyone need £10 that … Let's be honest is it worth the effort and does anyone need £10 that badly .... FITCHET

20 seconds isn't much effort.

I Won £10. happy!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Free Codes from EGX66
    2. One for the mathmeticians1829
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767422
    4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2645

See more discussions