Groups

INSTALLING RAPTURE.

███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 44% DONE.
    Install delayed....please wait.
    Installation failed. Please try again. 404 error: Rapture not found.
    EVENT "Rapture" cannot be located. The rapture you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

from the page of the idiot that said it was the end of the world yesterday! facebook.com/fam…dio

11 Comments

Banned

Ahh religion...

Original Poster

& this...

ATTENTION ALL JUDGEMENT and DOOMSDAY BELIEVERS::
    Due to technical difficulties... The scheduled END OF WORLD event has been postponed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. If you have already quit your job, given away your life savings or liquidated all of your assets... Oops... Our bad! We will attempt another doomsday event in December, 2012. Please stay tuned

no one cares

Original Poster

matt3454

no one cares

if you don't care why bother reading it & commenting?

Banned

nicster08

if you don't care why bother reading it & commenting?

Because if nobody bothered to comment to say they don't care then the consensus in the thread would be that everyone cares?

What about the theory that the Icelandic volcanic eruption marks the beginning of the end?

there's a lot of hate for op

no matter what,you can't stop your body from shutting down.all of the program on you will fail to keep you alive.

also, how would the rapture be 44% complete when the rapture doesn't exist.

I'm sure they meant rupture which is, give or take, about 0.44 complete

I find it funny how atheists and 'non believers' have every right to poke fun at religious people. But if it was the other way round... Wow.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio33
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846164
      3. What do these 2 men have in common68
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?30134

See more discussions