Instant Ink

Found 7th Mar
Hi Everyone, Hope all is well.

I'm planning on purchasing a HP Printer from ebuyer. I think you get instant ink with it. But I'm not sure how it works. Do you choose how many pages you need each month or is it set? Is there a free trial period? I see that on the post it says no referral code. What is the benefit of it? Thanks in advance
Community Updates
AskElectronics
11 Comments
Hi @TheRatedSeller I've taken reference to referrals from your title as we do not allow requesting/offering these
I have instant ink i pay £1.99 for 50 sheets per month there is couple of other other payment options im sure most printer with instant ink compatibility come with free trial. One sheet can be anything from one word to full coloured photograph
Got instant ink too. Went from the 1.99 option for 50 pages to 3 pound something for 100 pages option. You can change up or down as you want.
If you buy a new printer you get a free trial one month hp , then you can choose after that what monthly package you want for 1.99 can't go wrong
Our HP printer came with a 4 months free trial. Bought at Amazon.co.uk a couple of months ago.
If u have a free month trail... use the higher pages i.e., 300 pages @7.99 for free... don't forget to lower on last day of free month trail to 50 pages @1.99 if u r not frequent user...
I signed up for Instant Ink when my son started Uni. The wifi connection in his Halls isn't the best and because of that the Instant Ink doesn't work. We had a lot of hassle reverting the inks to standard because the printer wouldn't connect to HP and take the change. He prints a lot (essays etc) and we find it cheaper to use the genuine inks as and when we need them.
Mine came with an unlimited free 15 pages a month. I pay if I go over but never had. Mostly used to print amazon return labels. Printer was £26 off amazon
smith2001uk5 h, 42 m ago

Mine came with an unlimited free 15 pages a month. I pay if I go over but …Mine came with an unlimited free 15 pages a month. I pay if I go over but never had. Mostly used to print amazon return labels. Printer was £26 off amazon

Can you switch between the plans and come back to the free 15 pages plan ?
Not that I'm aware. When I registered I wrongly clicked the free offer away. I had to use live chat to see it again as it disappeared as an option. They've recently changed the roll pages feature and removed it. So it's got worse. Like it would ever get better......
Some printers are coming with up to 9months instant ink at the mo, check argos Currys etc to see who has the longest deal. It’s a great service, if you don’t use all the pages in your plan they roll over, and you can upgrade or downgrade at your own request even part way through the month (for upgrade)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants