Instant Print Cameras

Posted 28th Oct
I’m after some advice please on instant print cameras.

My daughter (age 10) has asked for a Polaroid Snap Touch (in pink!) for Christmas but I have had a look online and there seem to be so many other (better?) versions / models etc.

Does anybody have any suggestions, comments or reviews please?
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Bought an earlier version of this amazon.co.uk/gp/…ile in 2015 still going strong. But cost of film is expensive.
It seems the Polaroid Snap touch is the only instant camera out there that has the LCD screen. That's a good call by Polaroid. Beyond that they are all going to be very similar when it comes to usage and results.

No screen option Fuji instax Mini 9 Camera - Blush Rose. Fuji will give you better choice of films and reading the reviews on Amazon there are purchases being made for 8 year olds that seem perfectly happy with results.

Does she have a phone with a camera on it? If so you do have the option of a portable printer that does pretty much the same thing.

For something a bit different, although I think a 10 year old may be overwhelmed by it.

I think your daughter's preference is most probably the best choice for her due to that screen.
Edited by: "OllieSt" 28th Oct
Warning, the paper refills for these are made of gold, or at least you'll think they are when you go to buy a pack!
esar28/10/2019 07:59

Warning, the paper refills for these are made of gold, or at least you'll …Warning, the paper refills for these are made of gold, or at least you'll think they are when you go to buy a pack!

Yeah I feel the op is on a hiding to nothing here. With the greatest of respect, The daughter, being just 10, will not appreciate this fact, and thus will, as most young kids do, print, print, print until it's empty. The OP will, more than likely, find the item in question will end up at the back of the cupboard.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants