Instrument Cluster Lens Scratches?

Found 6th Jul
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Tooth paste is a very mild abrasive, try it in a inconspicuous place first
You won't be removing it, rather than filling the scratches in. They will reappear. I tried everything with my honda and gave up. Think you'd be best replacing it, I'd imagine it's cheap, but a pain to do.
Edited by: "STRICKIBHOY" 7th Jul
I think I'd just live with it. After all, it doesn't affect the performance of the car. I have a dent in the rear panel of my car where my son accidentally hit it with a fish tank we were loading into it. Car still drives the same. Bugs me slightly when I walk past it, but mostly I don't even think about it.
Just came back from Portugal and nearly all the cars in the countryside have dents, scratches and some are held together by chewing gum lol. I on the other hand had a brand new hire car with 18km on the clock. Scary as they all literally drive 100mph (160kph).
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 7th Jul
Could try polishing it out, I've found Rustin's burnishing cream to be very effective at polishing scratches out of plastic watch faces etc (it is actually intended for polishing their clear plastic coating to a high gloss) swanseatimber.co.uk/woo…wcB
Edited by: "melted" 7th Jul
cmdr_elito7th Jul

Just came back from Portugal and nearly all the cars in the countryside …Just came back from Portugal and nearly all the cars in the countryside have dents, scratches and some are held together by chewing gum lol. I on the other hand had a brand new hire car with 18km on the clock. Scary as they all literally drive 100mph (160kph).

Literally?
craigstephens3 h, 57 m ago

Literally?

Yup doesn’t matter whether it’s a country lane or the motorway they drive at that speed everywhere! My dad who lives there inclusive.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants