Groups

Insurance car repair

I had my car repaired by my insurance approved repairer after it was damaged last year. The area they resprayed is now fading and looks patchy. Who do i contact about this. The insurance or the garage?
    I will take a photo of the area when the rain stops and i can get a decent picture

5 Comments

Contact your insurance and say your not happy with the repair. It's likely that the garage won't deal with you directly as technically your not the customer the insurance company is the customer.

barrel24

Contact your insurance and say your not happy with the repair. It's … Contact your insurance and say your not happy with the repair. It's likely that the garage won't deal with you directly as technically your not the customer the insurance company is the customer.

​+1

Banned

you might have to pay again , good luck tho

I would imagine the work is guaranteed. Contact your insurers and explain that you are unhappy.

Banned

barrel24

Contact your insurance and say your not happy with the repair. It's … Contact your insurance and say your not happy with the repair. It's likely that the garage won't deal with you directly as technically your not the customer the insurance company is the customer.

+2
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Phone "Upgrade"36
      2. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?77
      3. I want some backless loafers for men11
      4. I am looking Ryman online discount code33

See more discussions