Groups

Insurance Claim Advice

Hi, need a bit of advice from some level heads in here who have experience with insurance things

Basically we have just had a bit of an accident with our laptop , dropping it on the way to my parents.

Now on my insurance policy (which ive never had to deal with)

Ive got cover for personal posessions upto 2500 but this says in the policy booklet

Covers you for accidental loss, damage and theft of your personal possesions that are normally worn or carried upon your poerson while they are temporarily removed from your home anywhere in the united kingdom and for up to 60 consecutive days anywhere in the rest of the world...

can i put a claim in under this section of my policy (which i did pay extra for) any advice anyone?

The policy is with e-sure if that helps

2 Comments

I would think so,
    My golf clubs are covered on my insurance.

You should be able to, there is cover for items taken away from the home and this should be covered within this. Best thing would be to anonymously contact your insurance company with a "am I covered, how do I claim if this happened?" question. You don't have to give your details and just say you aren't sure if it's covered if anything happened to your laptop.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions