Insurance Company

Found 11th Jun
minsura.com/

Do you guys think this is a fraud or genuine insurance as it seems too good to be true even with a £1000 excess
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
The 'contact' tab opens up the FAQ's. No way to contact them apparent. I'd be cautious.
If they are genuine, they will be regulated by one of the bodies. They HAVE to put that on the front page. The you go to that body's website and confirm backwards.

A simple Google search shows they look like a fly by night bunch looking to collect credit card details.
According to Whois.com website registered 25/5/18, Registrars details are ‘data protected’.
It’s only 17 days old, appears to be operating out of California.
AVOID
if they are a new insurer without much history, i would avoid using them as insurers are great at taking your money but can be a complete nightmare when it comes to making claims and getting any money out of them. the above post indicates they are not even a british company, then definitely avoid.
First time I've seen an insurance company using a DIY Wix website template! No refs to regulation. No credible contact details. No company disclosures. Domain name registered only a few days ago. Everybody has to start somewhere, but not here.
Looks like its primarily for taxi/delivery drivers ..pence/mile or per drop e.g. Deliveroo.

Apparently based at Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX....
I just contacted them onli e chat they are very rude here's a bit of what they said
33975757-llZbV.jpg33975757-SGkCm.jpg
Splodger1011 h, 8 m ago

Apparently based at Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX....

That address is a virtual address which can be bought and used for as little as £7.70 a week.
Companies use such addresses to dupe customers into believing that they have a London presence.
Toptrumpet20 h, 27 m ago

That address is a virtual address which can be bought and used for as …That address is a virtual address which can be bought and used for as little as £7.70 a week. Companies use such addresses to dupe customers into believing that they have a London presence.

Yes, I am aware of 'Brass-Plate' only companies that use generic PO box accounts/addresses. Hence the '...' at the end of the sentence
My comment wasn’t aimed at you, I just quoted your comment so that OP knew I’d looked into the address further. We’re all trying to help the OP out so that they fully understand how and what scammers use as tactics to dupe potential victims into believing their websites are genuine.
No offence intended.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants