Insurance for a 4 year old Macbook Pro 13 inch?

Found 3rd May 2015
I am looking for insurance for my Macbook Pro 13' but I bought it off a guy from eBay and its 4 years old, I only bought it about a month ago and nowhere will insure it because its over 18 months old. Is there any companies that insure older laptops?
Community Updates
4 Comments
add to your household insurance as a named item

EliTom
are you looking for conventional theft/accidental damage insurance? if so, EliTom's solution may be the best. it may affect the premium if it's lost/stolen and claimed for though

for a more comprehensive plan that will cover components and the machine's ability to run and perform, i don't think you'll get much joy because 4 years is old for a laptop. MBPs do have some longevity, but it's not guaranteed
DennisG

are you looking for conventional theft/accidental damage insurance? if … are you looking for conventional theft/accidental damage insurance? if so, EliTom's solution may be the best. it may affect the premium if it's lost/stolen and claimed for thoughfor a more comprehensive plan that will cover components and the machine's ability to run and perform, i don't think you'll get much joy because 4 years is old for a laptop. MBPs do have some longevity, but it's not guaranteed

I am looking for insurance that covers things like, water damage, accidental damage, breakdown of the laptop itself and if its stolen or lost, and the ability for it to be covered if i go on holiday and take it with me.
What about "Protect my Bubble"? Im not sure if they have the same over 18 month exclusion policy, but maybe worth checking.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants