Groups

Insurance for an iPhone.

Im looking for a website where I can insure my iPhone what i should received tommorow
    Does anyone know of one?

Cheers, Stu.

11 Comments

You can insure it through O2 or carphonewarehouse but they may require you to activate it properly.

Banned

are you a home owner or live with your parents and got contents insurance? will be covered on that mate

Original Poster

Cheers for the fast replys, If it broke would it still be covered in contents?

I think if you unlock/jailbreak/bypass activation it's not convered under ANYTHING because you're not going by their rules.

because your voiding its actual warrenty.

lumoruk;2046377

are you a home owner or live with your parents and got contents … are you a home owner or live with your parents and got contents insurance? will be covered on that mate

Was going to say the same our contents covers us for personal technological items up to a combined value of £2500 and £500 per item out of the home and with no excess ;-). We have no excess on home entertainment items too such as pc tv consoles etc!

stuart2k7;2046401

Cheers for the fast replys, If it broke would it still be covered in … Cheers for the fast replys, If it broke would it still be covered in contents?

Depends how badly it got (ahem) run over by a 4x4 when it slipped out of your pocket as you was crossing the road;-):oops::thumbsup: beyond all repair and they wouldnt be able to tell it was jailbroken if you claim under accidental damage with home contents!!

harlzter;2046439

Depends how badly it got (ahem) run over by a 4x4 when it slipped out of … Depends how badly it got (ahem) run over by a 4x4 when it slipped out of your pocket as you was crossing the road;-):oops::thumbsup: beyond all repair and they wouldnt be able to tell it was jailbroken if you claim under accidental damage with home contents!!

But why would you have it on ytou if it wasn't activated?

Original Poster

Ah great, I see what your getting at. :P
    Cheers mate!

But when you register it for insurance they might take down your mobile number which would have to be the original sim.

Original Poster

Oh, I didnt buy it brand new.
    Would that still apply if it was brought 2nd hand?

Magic_monkey;2046506

But when you register it for insurance they might take down your mobile … But when you register it for insurance they might take down your mobile number which would have to be the original sim.

dont see there being a problem through home insurace only with it through cpw or o2
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Spotify Family Premium share715
      2. word association Game73944490
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1423
      4. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1929

See more discussions