Groups

insurance for headphones

ive just bought a set of 'turtle beach X11's' from game today and asked if they do insurance but they dont do it
    so does anybody know where i can get insurance for them?

14 Comments

Protect Your Bubble

Also might be worth checking your home insurance policy if that covers?

I would have thought they would have come under your Home Contents cover - check your policy for accidental damage cover etc. If you take them outside the home, then check you have 'personal effects' cover or All Risks as it used to be known.

Why would you need to insure something only worth £35?

A years cover with Protect Your Bubble is £24.09 so after a year and a half you'll be paying for the item all over again. I don't see why you'd take them outside if they're a gaming headset (you'd look like an idiot wearing them with that microphone in public) and warranty will cover faults within a year.

oldmanhouse

Why would you need to insure something only worth £35?A years cover with … Why would you need to insure something only worth £35?A years cover with Protect Your Bubble is £24.09 so after a year and a half you'll be paying for the item all over again. I don't see why you'd take them outside if they're a gaming headset (you'd look like an idiot wearing them with that microphone in public) and warranty will cover faults within a year.

+1 - if they were £200... ok maybe worth insurance... but £35......
    Edited by: "RickT" 6th Jun 2011

Original Poster

£50 i paid, not £35 actually

Banned

I smells fraudz

curt889

X)

curt889

Dude, they're £35 on Game's own website, including delivery. How can you simultaneously be a HUKD member and the sort of sucker who'll overpay by 43% by buying instore?

And they'd only get market value back from insurance, My ass is worth more than £30.

shauneco

And they'd only get market value back from insurance, My ass is worth … And they'd only get market value back from insurance, My ass is worth more than £30.

But is it Xbox compatible

Shengis

But is it Xbox compatible

Lol, I wouldn't want anything plugged in.

LOL

Shengis

LOL

Lol +1 X)

Give me £40 and i will insure them for you.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmaticians2743
      2. Get an annual MOT reminder713
      3. word association Game74044576
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767437

See more discussions