Groups
    EXPIRED

insurance for ipod touch

Hi, just bought ipod touch 64g and looking for some insurance for it, must be for loss, theft accidental damage etc. All help repped :-)

4 Comments

Check your home insurance you may already be covered or can add it on for a few pounds more, saving yourself a small fortune.

Agree with the above - you can have it covered under the all risks section of your household policy

Original Poster

Bluefusion;7420537

Check your home insurance you may already be covered or can add it on for … Check your home insurance you may already be covered or can add it on for a few pounds more, saving yourself a small fortune.

magpieno1;7420545

Agree with the above - you can have it covered under the all risks … Agree with the above - you can have it covered under the all risks section of your household policy

Thanks for the reply guys, i haven't got it covered under my household policy, its quite a basic policy

Original Poster

Cheapest ive found so far is £3.99 per month. Don't want to add it to my home insurance just incase i need to make a claim and it bumps up the premium the next year
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      2. Biscuit addiction1231
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      4. Easyjet - book now or wait?813

See more discussions