Insurance for laptops, kindles etc

    Do you have yours insured?. If so with who?
    Can anyone recommend a good insurer?
    Thank you.

    1 Comment

    Best way is probably to add it to your home contents insurance - it'll be a lot cheaper than a stand alone policy - and you can specify if you want it covered just at home or whilst you are out and about.
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?12
      2. VF retentions: £14pm - 20GB, unlim mins and texts21
      3. Music download67
      4. cats and royal canin biscuits913

      See more discussions