Groups
    EXPIRED

Insurance For MacBook Pro

I'm looking to insure my macbook pro. It's the new 2011 model and obviously because of its price its a risk if i'm taking it out.

I only know of protectyourbubble that are reliable and a genuine company, does anyone know of anyone else that i can insure it with? (its 6.99 with protect your bubble)

8 Comments

what about a named value item on your contents insurance, surely it cant be any more than £50 for the whole year?

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk

what about a named value item on your contents insurance, surely it cant … what about a named value item on your contents insurance, surely it cant be any more than £50 for the whole year?

Does that normally cover it for worldwide too?

Yep, there is an option to cover it inside or outside the home. I covered my iphone under a named item for £500 for any damage anywhere inside or outside and it only increased my premium by around £15-£20.

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk

Yep, there is an option to cover it inside or outside the home. I … Yep, there is an option to cover it inside or outside the home. I covered my iphone under a named item for £500 for any damage anywhere inside or outside and it only increased my premium by around £15-£20.

sounds interesting, im going to the states a couple times this year so want to take it with me, will investigate tomorrow! do you know if you usually need the receipt to claim? i only have email confirmation of my order.. i never got a receipt! although i could ring and ask.

Original Poster

dcx_badass

Tried Endsleigh?

isnt that for uh students accomodation?
    or do they insure seperate things?

I insured my Macbook with protectyourbubble.com - I had to make a claim when I spilt some tea on it and it broke. Claim process was well easy and they paid out quick. Good company.

Original Poster

JStar99

I insured my Macbook with http://www.protectyourbubble.com - I had to … I insured my Macbook with http://www.protectyourbubble.com - I had to make a claim when I spilt some tea on it and it broke. Claim process was well easy and they paid out quick. Good company.

Do u know if you need the receipt or would email confirmastion do?

t0mm

Do u know if you need the receipt or would email confirmastion do?

Good question, I would also like to know.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Arsenal Direct discount code11
      2. Parcel Hero weight adjustment11
      3. BT Sport Vs SkySports36
      4. Decent hoover55

See more discussions