Groups

Insurance fraud....

if you know someone is making a fraudulent car accident claim but you dont know there insurance details, who can you report it to?

16 Comments

5-0 blud

da po-lice

feds

pigs

da law

dat dere po-po (thanks gooner lol)

Banned

0800 G-r-a-s-s

Original Poster

numptyj;7852106

5-0 bludda po-licefedspigsda law

do you think they would be interested enought to check it out? I know an insurance company would as they have investigators to prevent this kind of thing but i dont know who it is...

Tell the police....take the registration number. Ta-da!

Original Poster

casparwhite;7852116

0800 G-r-a-s-s

ha, trust me, they deserve it.

Not saying you shouldn't be doing your bit for a better society but why are you so concerned?

No-one, thats not playing very nice.

You tell them you know and that you want a cut, start at 50/50 split with a view to getting down to a 70/30 in their favour

SuperEd

numptyj;7852106

5-0 bludda po-licefedspigsda law

whata bout da ''po-po''

Original Poster

angelfairee;7852135

Tell the police....take the registration number. Ta-da!

dont have it....

Me before 2115

Original Poster

Phychlone;7852155

Not saying you shouldn't be doing your bit for a better society but why … Not saying you shouldn't be doing your bit for a better society but why are you so concerned?

normally i wouldnt get involved, but some people are better off the streets. they have done a lot of bad stuff to people and got away with it.

Original Poster

harlzter;7852164

No-one, thats not playing very nice.You tell them you know and that you … No-one, thats not playing very nice.You tell them you know and that you want a cut, start at 50/50 split with a view to getting down to a 70/30 in their favour

ha, dont think they would go for that!

rockerfella20;7852246

ha, dont think they would go for that!

Just tell them you know what you know and if the money dont show someone they dont want to know will know what you know they dont want them to know.

Simples:whistling::p

Contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 - you can do this anonymously.

The post above is the best advice. They prob wouldn't answer like that if they got hit by someone not insured or on a scam
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235

See more discussions