Groups

Insurance problem/question

Ok have student insurance with Endsleigh, had it 2 years now, first year was £40, 2nd was £20 due to renewing, this year was supposed to be £17 due to renewing again.

I keep trying to ring but always got put on hold for like an hour and when I got through was told they were busy and id get a ring back as soon as someones free but never would or I would but a few days later.

Anyway now my insurance has ran out so they arent giving me the cheap price and want £50 for the year!

Im annoyed and thinking of going with someone else, but how convinent that now my policy has ran out I get through first time.

Anything I can do?

2 Comments

go else where m8

i had house insurance with argos they reconned they sent me 2 letters cause they couldnt get my direct debit when i phoned them up they said id not been covered for 3 months lucky nothing happened in that time asked to be re insured they said yes but will have to do a new price old price was 13.30 new price was £29.40 told them to stick it got it now for £15.80 with diff company
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844477
      2. Fifa 18 web app Now active.22
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1824
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826355

See more discussions