Groups

Insuring a Camera for going Abroad?

I've found E&L insurance site for this purpose. Any other recommendations?

Rep for suggestions.

4 Comments

Big NO to E & L. Check policy small print as to exclusions etc.
    Check with your home contents insurer if for hols or try Photoguard,Aaduki or Glover & Howe if business.

Original Poster

Flynn Jack;7977670

Big NO to E & L. Check policy small print as to exclusions etc.Check with … Big NO to E & L. Check policy small print as to exclusions etc.Check with your home contents insurer if for hols or try Photoguard,Aaduki or Glover & Howe if business.

Not sure the home insurance covers it. I'll give Photoguard and Aaduki a try as its a holiday. Thanks :thumbsup:

hdizzle;7978314

Not sure the home insurance covers it. I'll give Photoguard and Aaduki a … Not sure the home insurance covers it. I'll give Photoguard and Aaduki a try as its a holiday. Thanks :thumbsup:

Ask your contents insurer if you have 'Away from home cover" and what it covers.
    Also check your bank account as this may offer cover. Only a phone call!
    When you've found the cover your after don't forget to go through quidco or TCB, there may be some extra savings.

Original Poster

Flynn Jack;7978918

Ask your contents insurer if you have 'Away from home cover" and what it … Ask your contents insurer if you have 'Away from home cover" and what it covers. Also check your bank account as this may offer cover. Only a phone call!When you've found the cover your after don't forget to go through quidco or TCB, there may be some extra savings.

Many thanks for your advice, will do all those things
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764190
      2. What do these 2 men have in common11
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846156
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1421

See more discussions